The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Goldfish_Wins
Does it matter?

depends how much importance you place on post count.

lou xxx
Reply 101
And the "leader board"
Reply 102
I think we shouldn't be quite so harsh on Dani. Yeah, it wasn't right of her to slag her friend off but I'm sure we all have at some point or another...

<doesn't want Dani to cry, even though she hasn't been a nice girl tonight>
And the "leader board"

lol, coming from the guy who has 1500 more than his nearest rival :tongue:

how does it feel to be 'winning'?

lou xxx
blissy
I think we shouldn't be quite so harsh on Dani. Yeah, it wasn't right of her to slag her friend off but I'm sure we all have at some point or another...

<doesn't want Dani to cry, even though she hasn't been a nice girl tonight>

She needs her ego taken down a peg or two. Seems she decided to leave the thread when it wasn't going her way *boo hoo* (or she went to bed :tongue: )
Reply 105
Still, I don't want her to be upset. It makes me feel like I'm a nasty person.
And the "leader board"

With this account? Doubtful.
Reply 107
I don't know why you don't all just hang around with ugly people like I do. It helps you keep your self-esteem up without having to slag others off.
lou p

lou xxx

d is winning.
Reply 109
blissy
aww blissy how could anyone ever call you a 'nasty person'? :frown: *lots of girlie hugs n sh*t* :tongue: :biggrin:
Reply 110
lou p

lou xxx
I don't see bono as my rival as such. That would be degrading. (for me or him it is upto you to decide)
corey
She needs her ego taken down a peg or two. Seems she decided to leave the thread when it wasn't going her way *boo hoo* (or she went to bed :tongue: )

in all honesty, she is a decent girl but some of her threads in particular reek of arrogance. I'm such a important journalist, i worked for the bbc blah blah blah. I'm so unconventionally beautiful blah blah blah. I went out with this guy who is now in a band blah blah blah.
blissy

ur about as unnasty as it gets. :wink:
Reply 113
iiikewldude
in all honesty, she is a decent girl but some of her threads in particular reek of arrogance. I'm such a important journalist, i worked for the bbc blah blah blah. I'm so unconventionally beautiful blah blah blah. I went out with this guy who is now in a band blah blah blah.

But don't you think that is over-compensation for perhaps not feeling so great about yourself?
Reply 114
iiikewldude
I'm so unconventionally beautiful blah blah blah.

Lol.
Reply 115
iiikewldude
ur about as unnasty as it gets. :wink:
yes, i'm the narrrsty one. i started it :frown:
lou p
depends how much importance you place on post count.

lou xxx

You were the one complaining, so does that mean you place importance on post count?
Goldfish_Wins
You were the one complaining, so does that mean you place importance on post count?
*sigh* as ever still seeking an argument.
blissy
But don't you think that is over-compensation for perhaps not feeling so great about yourself?

In my experience it almost always is.
Reply 119
corey
*sigh* as ever still seeking an argument.

But he'll never get one :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending