Watch
scrawlx101
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
What are your thoughts on her?

Particularly her new documentary.

I think shes quite possibly one of the most rude and snobby people I've seen on television...
Kill3er
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I think everyone agrees.
Kangie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
A sad excuse for a human being.
Architecture-er
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
To sum her up in one word, pernicious
TornadoGR4
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Some of her points are actually fair & logical thinking, it's just the way she explains them which makes them come off in the worst possible way. Although with that being said, I think she realises the type of reaction she'll get, but knows it keeps her in the spotlight.

Essentially, she's a professional troll, that's something many try hard TSR trolls could only dream of.
JustBeing
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by scrawlx101)
What are your thoughts on her?

Particularly her new documentary.

I think shes quite possibly one of the most rude and snobby people I've seen on television...
Wait, she has a documentary!?
What is it called?
I think she's really bizarre, i don't understand where she got her views from such as how you should judge kids by their names and not let your kids play with kids with 'bad names'
Paralove
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Being controversial is her job, essentially. I cannot stand the woman, to the point I have to turn something off if she's on it.

That said, she has made a very valid point about weight loss recently.
username877577
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Do you have a link to her documentary?
tengentoppa
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Odious, idiotic attention-seeking woman.

The only time I agreed with her was when she spoke about the laziness of fat people.
Lkathryn08
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I think she's quite clever by becoming the person people love to hate. Even though she will get hate it's still a response and it keeps her in the public eye and any kind of publicity to her will be good publicity. Sometimes she does raise valid points but I cannot tolerate her behaviour to names and weight but that's what she wants.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Schrödingers Cat
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I only agree on her view of fat people but she's fat so she can't really say anything
Butterfly92xo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
She's dumb. I remember watching her on This Morning and she said that mother's shouldn't name their children after geographical locations but yet her daughter is called India? I felt so embarrassed for her.
fabulasmic
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
My favourite thing is her public distaste for children being named after places. She has a daughter named India.
Gwilym101
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
This is a woman who used 9/11, 7/7 and the recent hostage situation in australia to get her name in the press, said that parents shouldn't name their kids after places and hers is called India. One word for her and it rhymes with punt.
Tiger Rag
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
She needs to engage her brain before her mouth.
scrawlx101
Rep:
?
no but its on tlc
scrawlx101
Rep:
?
(Original post by Schrödingers Cat)
I only agree on her view of fat people but she's fat so she can't really say anything

could you quote her view so that we can all discuss it?

I have no idea about this so called view.

If anyones wondering the documentary is called Katie Hopkins:My fat story or something like that....tbh i'm not watching it.She disgusted me when she started talking about names....pretty sure she said if she doesnt like a childs name she wouldnt let her daugther be friends with them...
Truflais
Report 6 years ago
Awful
username47781
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
To be brutally honest, she craves attention.
TheOnlyAngel
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
She is incredibly rude and hypocritical tbh. Everything she says is offensive and ignorant. She judges people by their names and doesn't like children having geographical names and her daughter is called India~!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (425)
56.52%
I don't have everything I need (327)
43.48%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise