Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Katie Hopkins good or bad? Watch

ReputationRep:
    What are your thoughts on her?

Particularly her new documentary.

I think shes quite possibly one of the most rude and snobby people I've seen on television...

ReputationRep:
    I think everyone agrees.

ReputationRep:
    A sad excuse for a human being.

ReputationRep:
    To sum her up in one word, pernicious

ReputationRep:
    Some of her points are actually fair & logical thinking, it's just the way she explains them which makes them come off in the worst possible way. Although with that being said, I think she realises the type of reaction she'll get, but knows it keeps her in the spotlight.

Essentially, she's a professional troll, that's something many try hard TSR trolls could only dream of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scrawlx101)
    What are your thoughts on her?

Particularly her new documentary.

I think shes quite possibly one of the most rude and snobby people I've seen on television...
    Wait, she has a documentary!?
    What is it called?
    I think she's really bizarre, i don't understand where she got her views from such as how you should judge kids by their names and not let your kids play with kids with 'bad names'

ReputationRep:
    Being controversial is her job, essentially. I cannot stand the woman, to the point I have to turn something off if she's on it.

That said, she has made a very valid point about weight loss recently.

ReputationRep:
    Do you have a link to her documentary?

ReputationRep:
    Odious, idiotic attention-seeking woman.

The only time I agreed with her was when she spoke about the laziness of fat people.

ReputationRep:
    I think she's quite clever by becoming the person people love to hate. Even though she will get hate it's still a response and it keeps her in the public eye and any kind of publicity to her will be good publicity. Sometimes she does raise valid points but I cannot tolerate her behaviour to names and weight but that's what she wants.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I only agree on her view of fat people but she's fat so she can't really say anything

ReputationRep:
    She's dumb. I remember watching her on This Morning and she said that mother's shouldn't name their children after geographical locations but yet her daughter is called India? I felt so embarrassed for her.

ReputationRep:
    My favourite thing is her public distaste for children being named after places. She has a daughter named India.

ReputationRep:
    This is a woman who used 9/11, 7/7 and the recent hostage situation in australia to get her name in the press, said that parents shouldn't name their kids after places and hers is called India. One word for her and it rhymes with punt.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    She needs to engage her brain before her mouth.

ReputationRep:
    no but its on tlc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schrödingers Cat)
    I only agree on her view of fat people but she's fat so she can't really say anything

could you quote her view so that we can all discuss it?

I have no idea about this so called view.

If anyones wondering the documentary is called Katie Hopkins:My fat story or something like that....tbh i'm not watching it.She disgusted me when she started talking about names....pretty sure she said if she doesnt like a childs name she wouldnt let her daugther be friends with them...

ReputationRep:
    Awful
    • TSR Support Team

To be brutally honest, she craves attention.

ReputationRep:
    She is incredibly rude and hypocritical tbh. Everything she says is offensive and ignorant. She judges people by their names and doesn't like children having geographical names and her daughter is called India~!!

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.