Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

Katie Hopkins good or bad? Watch

ReputationRep:
    complete *****.

ReputationRep:
    her views on salad dodging coincide with bear™'s

ReputationRep:
    Generally, I absolutely despise the woman.

However a few of her points I do agree with. Just the way she explains her views often make me hate her too.

I would give an example but I really can't think of any offhand

ReputationRep:
    My opinion? She is just petty and nothing but a rude and snobby hypocrite who just says the dumbest **** and does the stupidest rubbish just to annoy people. She probably wants to be Britain's Most Hated Woman anyway because it puts the spotlight on her and feeds her attention-seeking habits. I try to take everything she says and does with a pinch of salt because my butt is probably more interesting to look at and listen to than her. So yeah, she's insulting, offensive and embarrassing and often pathetic, but that's just how she rolls. Just don't fuss over her and she'll get bored and give up eventually (we hope).

ReputationRep:
    She's an actress people, and a good one judging by everyone's reactions

ReputationRep:
    She's a troll and a clever one - being paid to wind up people.

ReputationRep:
    She got famous through the apprentice show" ..just like luisa zissman who is worse

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    she's funny - super rude, but that can be quite comical especially when it's over the top

ReputationRep:
    She's just so idiotic. I can't imagine many will miss her when she eventually ODs on heroin.

ReputationRep:
    She's good at pointing out the elephant in the room (not referring to the fat people doc lol) but her "solutions" to problems are a bit rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    Her job is to stay relevant. She can't think of a nice way to do it, so she attacks groups of people. Can't say I blame her; a life where everyone hates you is probably more exciting that the mediocre life she'd have if she just kept her mouth shut.

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to hate**** her into oblivion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOnlyAngel)
    She is incredibly rude and hypocritical tbh. Everything she says is offensive and ignorant. She judges people by their names and doesn't like children having geographical names and her daughter is called India~!!
    Either she agressively practices double standards or her husband chose the name for that kid without her knowledge, she must despise India each and every day

ReputationRep:
    A lot of people have already mentioned this but when she was talking about children's names and geographical locations I couldn't stop laughing - felt sorry for everyone around her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A very sad woman who tries to say the most controversial things that she possibly can in order to stay clinging on to her spotlight in the media.

Queen troll.

ReputationRep:
    She is good.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes she speaks sense, sometimes she doesn't. Mostly she doesn't so I'd say she's bad but she's good entertainment.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.