Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I'm an EU student and i'm finding the 4th section of the student finance application confusing.

At the moment I'm waiting for two offers and I have no idea when I will hear something from them. And students should apply as soon as possible for sfe.
    Should I write in the sfe formula for eu students the name of my insurance uni and when i receive an offer from the uni i prefer to go can i change the name of the uni.
    Do I have to create a uk bank account before I apply or can I create the account later?
    Thx
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

It's up to you which Uni you enter now, but you can change it later when you know which one you're actually attending. If you do need to change it you can just give us a call nearer the time to check what we need to do.

You can apply without a bank account, but make sure you have one in place in plenty of time for your first payment.

Thanks

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.