Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What would you do if your friend was the most wanted man in the world? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'd be chilling at theirs.watching Bad Boyz and by the end of the night have 50 bullets through my chest LOL

I would rather die than be left with no one to truly call friend.

ReputationRep:
    I'd invite him round to play snooker then inject him with horse tranquiliser and call the police. Simple. Alternatively chess and spike his tea. Although it would depend on how much of friend he was, how I adjudged his worth as a human being, whether the friendship was based on ideology

ReputationRep:
    I suppose I'm not surprised most people wouldn't hand them over. If there was irrefutable evidence of their criminal activity, then that friend deserves to be incarcerated regardless of how fond I usually am for them. Though unless they've killed/raped someone, I'd still consider them to be a friend (not like they'd see me the same way, :lol:).

(Original post by Secretnerd123)
    What if you told the police and then your friend (after finding out you snitched) left that area and came and killed you?
    Then we can't have ever really been that close, so I'd have to either run or (more likely) kill him/her to protect my family. Not that even thinking of killing someone wouldn't be difficult.

(Original post by lilyobz)
    turn them in and release a book called "my friend the serial killer", tv talk shows, clubs and events, ill make millions ahahaha
    At least someone has their head on straight! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    It depends if they are innocent or not. If they were accused of a crime they didn't commit I would help them evade capture and live as a soldier of fortune whilst trying to clear their name.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lent6)
    there was a $1,000,000 price tag on their head and you knew of their whereabouts.
    Well to rackup that kind of bounty he would have had have done something really bad so unless he could justify it to me I would hand him in.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Depends on what they did... morally right? mistake? nah...

ReputationRep:
    Envyy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I would rename them Anne Frank and I would hide them in my attic. I would then supply them with tea, crumpets and other goods for as long as they needed.

ReputationRep:
    Ok lets twist this a bit.

They are wanted because they are one of the worse serial killers ever but the people they have killed are convicted rapists/paedophiles or child murderers (I am thinking of the people that many in society would not feel sorry for if they were killed)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Messiah Complex)
    I would rename them Anne Frank and I would hide them in my attic. I would then supply them with tea, crumpets and other goods for as long as they needed.
    You sound like some friend.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.