Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I've got mocks next week for Geography on unit 4 for 70 marks. However I have been told the question beforehand so I have a week to prepare for it. But the thing is; I haven't been taught nothing at all and its been bugging me because the teachers are awful to the max.

The question is about landscapes and the physical aspects of it etc.
    What case studies do you use for the landscapes and can anyone share some info with me on how to smash this exam/essay?

I'm so confused I dont even know where to start.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeorgeAndLennie)
    Hi,

I've got mocks next week for Geography on unit 4 for 70 marks. However I have been told the question beforehand so I have a week to prepare for it. But the thing is; I haven't been taught nothing at all and its been bugging me because the teachers are awful to the max.

The question is about landscapes and the physical aspects of it etc.
    What case studies do you use for the landscapes and can anyone share some info with me on how to smash this exam/essay?

I'm so confused I dont even know where to start.
    Hi there, I think I remember you from a thread about the AS exams
    All I know so far is that for paper 4 there is very little teaching and you need to do your own research.

My school is forcing my class to do the life on the margin food security stuff and it's so boring haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveUncle)
    Hi there, I think I remember you from a thread about the AS exams
    All I know so far is that for paper 4 there is very little teaching and you need to do your own research.

My school is forcing my class to do the life on the margin food security stuff and it's so boring haha
    heyy you remember? I got a B overall in AS. I was quite happy with that due to people complaining about the exam in that thread.

They're making us do a mock when they haven't taught us nothing lol its so silly.
    and wow thats boring lol we're doing it on tectonics xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeorgeAndLennie)
    heyy you remember? I got a B overall in AS. I was quite happy with that due to people complaining about the exam in that thread.

They're making us do a mock when they haven't taught us nothing lol its so silly.
    and wow thats boring lol we're doing it on tectonics xD
    Well done! I managed an A but only god knows how... Thought I'd messed up unit 1 for sure!

I'd love to do mine on tectonics as I'm applying for Physical Geography at uni but nope yay food insecurity

ReputationRep:
    Can someone Help me on how to write an introduction on a 70 marker on Life of the Margins
    Like what features to include
    Thanks

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.