The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Should I be worried?

Should I be worried if I'm still waiting for an answer from the University Of Manchester about my application to Healthcare Science (Audiology) :confused:
Original post by iamveryserious
Should I be worried if I'm still waiting for an answer from the University Of Manchester about my application to Healthcare Science (Audiology) :confused:

i don't think anyone got a reply from manchester yet for audiology, your not alone lol, other people I met who have applied to manchester haven't got replies back also so no need to worry, where else have you applied to :smile:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Original post by haseebi82
i don't think anyone got a reply from manchester yet for audiology, your not alone lol, other people I met who have applied to manchester haven't got replies back also so no need to worry, where else have you applied to :smile:

Thanks for the quick reply :smile:, Middlesex, Swansea, Leeds and Aston got conditional from Aston and interviews from the others wbu?
Original post by iamveryserious
Thanks for the quick reply :smile:, Middlesex, Swansea, Leeds and Aston got conditional from Aston and interviews from the others wbu?

same apart from aston as I choose de montfort , whens you interview for middlesex and swansea
19th January for Middlesex and 27th January for Swansea
mine are on different days got middlesex on the 12th and swansea on the 20th, what are your top choices so far, Im really nervous about the interviews, good luck on yours :smile:
Good luck for your interviews too! and same about the interviews kinda dreading them :s-smilie:
Reply 7
Have just submitted my application for Audiology, including Manchester. Not expecting to hear back for a couple of weeks. Will let you know when I have a reply.
Original post by ayeeel
Have just submitted my application for Audiology, including Manchester. Not expecting to hear back for a couple of weeks. Will let you know when I have a reply.

I know this may seem really late and u may not remember but do you remember any interview questions for audiology?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending