Want more information about this university?
iamveryserious
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Should I be worried if I'm still waiting for an answer from the University Of Manchester about my application to Healthcare Science (Audiology) :confused:
Audiology-Med
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by iamveryserious)
Should I be worried if I'm still waiting for an answer from the University Of Manchester about my application to Healthcare Science (Audiology) :confused:
i don't think anyone got a reply from manchester yet for audiology, your not alone lol, other people I met who have applied to manchester haven't got replies back also so no need to worry, where else have you applied to
iamveryserious
Rep:
?
(Original post by haseebi82)
i don't think anyone got a reply from manchester yet for audiology, your not alone lol, other people I met who have applied to manchester haven't got replies back also so no need to worry, where else have you applied to
Thanks for the quick reply , Middlesex, Swansea, Leeds and Aston got conditional from Aston and interviews from the others wbu?
Audiology-Med
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by iamveryserious)
Thanks for the quick reply , Middlesex, Swansea, Leeds and Aston got conditional from Aston and interviews from the others wbu?
same apart from aston as I choose de montfort , whens you interview for middlesex and swansea
iamveryserious
Rep:
?
19th January for Middlesex and 27th January for Swansea
Audiology-Med
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
mine are on different days got middlesex on the 12th and swansea on the 20th, what are your top choices so far, Im really nervous about the interviews, good luck on yours
iamveryserious
Rep:
?
Good luck for your interviews too! and same about the interviews kinda dreading them
ayeeel
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Have just submitted my application for Audiology, including Manchester. Not expecting to hear back for a couple of weeks. Will let you know when I have a reply.
User15nat
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ayeeel)
Have just submitted my application for Audiology, including Manchester. Not expecting to hear back for a couple of weeks. Will let you know when I have a reply.
I know this may seem really late and u may not remember but do you remember any interview questions for audiology?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (117)
28.26%
No - I have already returned home (56)
13.53%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (81)
19.57%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.66%
No - I live at home during term anyway (120)
28.99%

Watched Threads