Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Should I be worried if I'm still waiting for an answer from the University Of Manchester about my application to Healthcare Science (Audiology) :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamveryserious)
    Should I be worried if I'm still waiting for an answer from the University Of Manchester about my application to Healthcare Science (Audiology) :confused:
    i don't think anyone got a reply from manchester yet for audiology, your not alone lol, other people I met who have applied to manchester haven't got replies back also so no need to worry, where else have you applied to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haseebi82)
    i don't think anyone got a reply from manchester yet for audiology, your not alone lol, other people I met who have applied to manchester haven't got replies back also so no need to worry, where else have you applied to
    Thanks for the quick reply , Middlesex, Swansea, Leeds and Aston got conditional from Aston and interviews from the others wbu?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamveryserious)
    Thanks for the quick reply , Middlesex, Swansea, Leeds and Aston got conditional from Aston and interviews from the others wbu?
    same apart from aston as I choose de montfort , whens you interview for middlesex and swansea

ReputationRep:
    19th January for Middlesex and 27th January for Swansea

ReputationRep:
    mine are on different days got middlesex on the 12th and swansea on the 20th, what are your top choices so far, Im really nervous about the interviews, good luck on yours

ReputationRep:
    Good luck for your interviews too! and same about the interviews kinda dreading them

ReputationRep:
    Have just submitted my application for Audiology, including Manchester. Not expecting to hear back for a couple of weeks. Will let you know when I have a reply.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.