Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I have received all 5 of my offers by am left a little puzzled with what to firm, thoughts? -

- Nottingham (Finance, Accounting & Management) - AAB
    - Liverpool (Accounting & Finance) - A*AB
    - Kent (Accounting & Finance) - ABB
    - East Anglia (UEA) (Accounting & Finance) - ABB
    - Greenwich (Accounting & Finance) - 300 UCAS Points

Also what are your offers and choices?

ReputationRep:
    Looking for the best in terms of graduate prospect and the teaching, not bothered about night life ect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 08arsabid)
    I have received all 5 of my offers by am left a little puzzled with what to firm, thoughts? -

- Nottingham (Finance, Accounting & Management) - AAB
    - Liverpool (Accounting & Finance) - A*AB
    - Kent (Accounting & Finance) - ABB
    - East Anglia (UEA) (Accounting & Finance) - ABB
    - Greenwich (Accounting & Finance) - 300 UCAS Points

Also what are your offers and choices?
    Choose based on your overall feel for the university, NOT predominantly on other reasons. But as someone who has done alot of research, Graduate prospects and Uni Rep ranking is probably (from best to worst)
    -Notts
    -Liverpool
    -UEA
    -Kent
    -Gwhich

especially for accounting and finance Notts and Liverpool have good prospects (due to being Russell group) , those too unis carry alot of clout with employers but if you go for either Notts, Liverpool, UEA or even Kent you should be fine getting a job later in life.

I'd say aswell what grades do you think you could get? if you chose a BBB uni, I'm assuming that's your insurance and therefore you're predicted AAB/ABB ish grades so maybe Notts firm and UEA/ Kent insurance (Lpool may well let you in with lower than the grades you have got, however I wouldn't risk it trying to get a * when Notts is easily the better uni and doesn't require one) go for greenwhich as insurance if you want to be safe

good luck bro

as for me

I'm firming Exeter for English (**A) and putting Southampton (ABB) as my insurance.

I got offers from both of those aswell as Loughborough, Sussex and Surrey, those three being all for AAB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willburrr)
    Choose based on your overall feel for the university, NOT predominantly on other reasons. But as someone who has done alot of research, Graduate prospects and Uni Rep ranking is probably (from best to worst)
    -Notts
    -Liverpool
    -UEA
    -Kent
    -Gwhich

especially for accounting and finance Notts and Liverpool have good prospects (due to being Russell group) , those too unis carry alot of clout with employers but if you go for either Notts, Liverpool, UEA or even Kent you should be fine getting a job later in life.

I'd say aswell what grades do you think you could get? if you chose a BBB uni, I'm assuming that's your insurance and therefore you're predicted AAB/ABB ish grades so maybe Notts firm and UEA/ Kent insurance (Lpool may well let you in with lower than the grades you have got, however I wouldn't risk it trying to get a * when Notts is easily the better uni and doesn't require one) go for greenwhich as insurance if you want to be safe

good luck bro

as for me

I'm firming Exeter for English (**A) and putting Southampton (ABB) as my insurance.

I got offers from both of those aswell as Loughborough, Sussex and Surrey, those three being all for AAB
    Thanks for the feedback! Notts was probably going to be first as i read that the graduate prospects are pretty good there, I think I could get an A* A B overall but the B is what I am worried about as I think a C might be in the picture. I reckon I may insure Greenwich just in case and possibly adjust if i need to, but their business school is pretty good.

Oh nice, Exeter is really good, well good luck on getting the grades im sure you will do just fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 08arsabid)
    Thanks for the feedback! Notts was probably going to be first as i read that the graduate prospects are pretty good there, I think I could get an A* A B overall but the B is what I am worried about as I think a C might be in the picture. I reckon I may insure Greenwich just in case and possibly adjust if i need to, but their business school is pretty good.

Oh nice, Exeter is really good, well good luck on getting the grades im sure you will do just fine
    Good choices buddy well good luck with everything

Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.