The Student Room Group

is she just friendly or possibly more?

I'm struggling to work her out.
When she initially sees me, say I walk into the room she's in, she won't look at me but she will be looking down and smirking? she initiates quite a lot of conversation. Teases me and is generally what I'd call playful in the sense that she tries to playfully have a go at me, and call me by my full first name. I playfully squeeze her back and she just has a smile on her face. She mentions about up coming events in my life which she remebers. I just said to her she's so kind and when I walked away she still had a massive grin on her face. I'm a very polite person and she's started to be more polite than she usually is. Yet she has a bf, (and I know your going to say leave it, don't worry I intend too) but I get the impression perhaps she may prefer me, I don't know. She very rarely brings him up when talking to me, yet she does with others.
What do you think? Friendly or more?
Some girls enjoy attention from guys even if they have a boyfriend- essentially it's ongoing validation, and reassures them that they have backups if something goes wrong with her boyfriend. She may be one of these individuals.

My general view is that you'd probably be playing with fire to go anywhere with this. If she really was into you over the boyfriend then surely she'd dump him? You deserve better than being someones validation whore, so I would leave her aside.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending