The Student Room Group

Boys: what fun games do you play at the urinal with your mates?

have you ever pissed into the same urinal?

have you every stood next to eachother and pissed into eachother's urinal?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Sword fights at the urinal is pretty fun.
Reply 2
Never. I have some friends who went to the same private school who had a year group game where they would see who could pee the highest. One of them won (he hit the ceiling). It all seems a bit grim though.
Reply 3
None, I'm not a pervert, and neither do I enjoy close proximity to other males junk.

At the urinal there is a strict rule: alternating urinals with at least one empty one between.
I compare sizes when he doesn't look.

I fancy him.

im not gay.
Reply 5
Original post by Arkasia
None, I'm not a pervert, and neither do I enjoy close proximity to other males junk.

At the urinal there is a strict rule: alternating urinals with at least one empty one between.

lol there isn't man. i was taking a piss today and thought.. man i need a piss so bad i'd happily go halves on a urinal with some dude. then i ran home to tsr to make a thread about it.
Reply 6
Do you play Monopoly? Ludo?
Reply 7
Original post by meenu89
Do you play Monopoly? Ludo?

hopscotch
Reply 8
Original post by white boy
lol there isn't man. i was taking a piss today and thought.. man i need a piss so bad i'd happily go halves on a urinal with some dude. then i ran home to tsr to make a thread about it.

If I saw some guy come up to me and ask to go halves on my urinal, I would stop midstream and find a different one. I don't trust cross-streamers, desperate for a piss or not.
Reply 9
Original post by Arkasia
If I saw some guy come up to me and ask to go halves on my urinal, I would stop midstream and find a different one. I don't trust cross-streamers, desperate for a piss or not.

i guess this is just one instance where we aren't going to see.... eye to eye
Yes. "Let's see who can piss with the farthest distance between them"
i guess this is just one instance where we aren't going to see.... eye to eye

Nice one.
Original post by Arkasia

But what if he wants to take a look?
Soak the middle guy.
Reply 14
Original post by Occams‏ Chainsaw
Soak the middle guy.

hey i know you
hey i know you

Oh, damn. How?
Original post by Annabelle-xx
But what if he wants to take a look?

ESPECIALLY if he wants to take a look.
Reply 17
Original post by Asurat
Never. I have some friends who went to the same private school who had a year group game where they would see who could pee the highest. One of them won (he hit the ceiling). It all seems a bit grim though.

haha i call that 'playing fountains'. my stream isn't on those levels though so i'm no good.

This is why I always, always use the cubicle.
have you ever pissed into the same urinal?

have you every stood next to eachother and pissed into eachother's urinal?

Believe this or not but some clubs actually have video games in urinals. You have to pee on the left or right button to drive the car. :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest