The Student Room Group

Boys: what fun games do you play at the urinal with your mates?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by i.am.lost
This is why I always, always use the cubicle.

whatsa matter? shy?
Original post by white boy
whatsa matter? shy?

It's like going to hospital and turning down a private room for a bed on the main ward instead.
I used to be like im a use the cubicle then I came to accept my small penis and use the urinal.

True story.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 23
Original post by reikazen
I used to be like im a use the cubicle then I came to accept my small penis and use the urinal.

True story.

i used to be piss shy and couldn't really go if people were around. but now i just whip him out and let the urine flow out of me.
Original post by i.am.lost
It's like going to hospital and turning down a private room for a bed on the main ward instead.

That's a good analogy. With your own cubicle you can get the whole package out, use toilet paper, scratch anything that may be itchy, just really take your time and have a luxury piss.
Original post by Dr Pesto
That's a good analogy. With your own cubicle you can get the whole package out, use toilet paper, scratch anything that may be itchy, just really take your time and have a luxury piss.

Ah, a fellow who appreciates the finer things in life. :fatcontroller:
Original post by Dr Pesto

You can do that in a cubicle and what urinals do you go to where you can use toilet paper?I have never ever used a urinal nor will I ever.The whole thing is sexist against men when women can pee standing up and use urinals but they like to be private and men are not expected to have this privilege. How the hell could you describe a urinal as like a private room-private rooms are private with no other people in there a urinal is much worse for that reason.
Me and my friend see how far back we can stand whilst peeing, moving back at the same pace. First one to land piss on the floor losds and buys the next two rounds.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dalek1099
You can do that in a cubicle and what urinals do you go to where you can use toilet paper?I have never ever used a urinal nor will I ever.The whole thing is sexist against men when women can pee standing up and use urinals but they like to be private and men are not expected to have this privilege. How the hell could you describe a urinal as like a private room-private rooms are private with no other people in there a urinal is much worse for that reason.

I was describing things you could do in a cubicle, not at a urinal. Those are all reasons why cubicles are superior.
Original post by Arkasia
ESPECIALLY if he wants to take a look.

Would you not be a BIT flattered?
Original post by Precious Illusions

If he gasped, yeah.

If he laughed, no. :frown:
kick locked cubicles and break the locks, make sure the guy taking a **** doesnt see your face and murder you later on
who on earth plays games at the urinal, im make extreme effort to not be near anyone when using urinals. how on earth are you close enough to be playing games,
Me n me mate bet ah fiver to see whos cud Finnish first likes but I always end up catching ah few drops in me pants like but it be worth ah extra fivah tho
I like to shake it about a bit. Outside of my home a male toilet is the only place my penis can truly be free so I like to embrace the moment, go wild and windmill it in front of everyone. Usually I sing 'Let it go, Let it go, around and around we go! Let it go, Let it go, into the urinal my pee will flow. I don't care what they're going to say...Let the urine flow on...the looks never bothered me anyway'.

I love toilet breaks :smile:
Never.
I find this thread hilarious :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Peeping Toms are a no-no. :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by addylad
Peeping Toms are a no-no. :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh :frown:
Oh :frown:

Sorry, I feel like I've just ruined a fantasy of yours.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest