Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

My First time. what should I do to please the girl ect? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So Basically I am 19 and still a virgin. I'm a little worried about sex, as I do not want to look stupid Because I do not know what I am doing! Also what are the normal functions of a girl? what should happen? What should I do to start and End? Ect. Any Advice will be very much appreciated from guys and girls . Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Please note, sex tips are not allowed.

The basics physiology can easily be looked up, but the key to good sex is communication. Ask what feels good and works for them because everybody is different. A first time with any new person probably won't be amazing. Communication and getting to know each others bodies is what makes for really good sex.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Yep.

Two generic pieces of advice are to ask what your partner would like to do, then - if you're ok with it - doing it, and to start touching anywhere gently and slowly. They will say if they want it firmer or faster and it's a lot easier to have someone say that than 'ouch, that hurts'.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 30, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.