Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

About Instagram but help ! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys help me with this thought.

I use Instagram and was debating on whether to keep using it or not. Its for personal use.

btw I chose this thread because my target audience uses it a lot (Sorry!!)

So here is what I'm stuck on; I like Instagram but I'm also debating on getting off It completely because alot of people know me because of it and I don't like that fact.

I mean if I was to delete it I would be kinda of ghost and people would not know me easily and therefore would not know me in social situations because they have never seen you before versus them seeing you over and over online so you are mysterious to them thus more fun in interaction ( I believe real interaction over online stuff) Ghost means they don't know who you are, who your friends are, what you do and importantly any of your relationship businesses and stuff.

On the other hand on Instagram you can connect with people you probably will never see on your lifetime and didn't know exist (I even heard people finding love on there) so you have a chance to meet them like that.

So which one would you choose?

Be ghostly and mysterious to people you meet or people seeing your face and kinda of knowing you (even talk about you) while you never met them but also a little fame on the side and be a bait fish in other ways

I'm a boy btw and 19

Include your reasons !!! Thanks !!!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 29, 2014
Poll
Which pet is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.