Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    I am creating a blog about surveillance (how the government is spying on its citizens and the secrets Snowden released). The blog that I am creating is aimed at entertainment. It is not meant to be a serious blog its jut a blog for informing the audience and entertaining them at the same time. I have created three posts already but I just feel like I need to add more posts and that the blog seems dull and less entertaining. I have thought of adding posts about Anonymous the hacktivist group and NSA but I don’t know like what sort of posters I could create or should I create videos that are animated to inform the audience about the hacktivist group and its views and opinions about government surveillance. I am just confused I don’t know what is best. I have also played around with the themes trying to find the best one but the one I found I am not sure if it suits the blog.
    Here is a link to my blog. I just want someone to please check it for me and tell me what they think.
    http://openvigilance.wordpress.com/
    Thank you

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.