Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What's your MBTI? (Personality test) Watch

• View Poll Results: What MBTI type are you?
    ISTJ
    6.25%
    ISFJ
    4.17%
    INFJ
    12.50%
    INTJ
    20.83%
    ISTP
    3.13%
    ISFP
    2.08%
    INFP
    7.29%
    INTP
    7.29%
    ESTP
    2.08%
    ESFP
    0%
    ENFP (master race)
    6.25%
    ENTP
    6.25%
    ESTJ
    6.25%
    ESFJ
    6.25%
    ENFJ
    6.25%
    ENTJ
    3.13%

ReputationRep:
    It's that time of the year guise, where you tell me all of the different personality types that you are! It usually comes off as TSR being more introverted but we can see if anything has changed with the new members that hopefully join here :awesome:

I've added a poll so we can see which is the most popular too.

Some websites that I think are good because of the results they give are

My personality Info

And

16 Personalities

I am an ENFP

Go!

ReputationRep:
    ENFJ

ReputationRep:

A nice little picture to accompany your result along with whatever the website you choose says too!

ReputationRep:
    This is a fascinating thing to learn and apply. I've been using it for years and it has helped me ''read'' people much better.

It works with something known as Cognitive Functions.

Your ''type'' is based on the ORDER of these functions. There are 8 in total.

They are ordered from 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th. The 5th... 8th shall not be mentioned here atm as it gets more complicated as these are known as ''shadow functions''..

For example, If your first aka dominant function is say, ''Introverted Feeling (Abbreviated as Fi)'' then the ONLY possible types you can be are either ISFP or INFP.

The issue with the questionnaires is that you CAN be mistyped. So perhaps look into these functions if you are interested in the theory..

Obvious INTJ if the evidence above wasn't enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MSI_10)
    x
    But which is the much desired "master race"?

ReputationRep:
    INTJ :bunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Groot)
    INTJ :bunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MSI_10)
    This is a fascinating thing to learn and apply. I've been using it for years and it has helped me ''read'' people much better.

It works with something known as Cognitive Functions.

Your ''type'' is based on the ORDER of these functions. There are 8 in total.

They are ordered from 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th. The 5th... 8th shall not be mentioned here atm as it gets more complicated as these are known as ''shadow functions''..

For example, If your first aka dominant function is say, ''Introverted Feeling (Abbreviated as Fi)'' then the ONLY possible types you can be are either ISFP or INFP.

The issue with the questionnaires is that you CAN be mistyped. So perhaps look into these functions if you are interested in the theory..

Obvious INTJ if the evidence above wasn't enough
    That's true, I have tested myself tons of times on multiple websites and I've got ENFP every time. I might change as I get older...I might not.

ReputationRep:
    INFJ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infan2a)
    That's true, I have tested myself tons of times on multiple websites and I've got ENFP every time. I might change as I get older...I might not.
    Yeah experience plays a big part in it. If your first and second functions swap, you become the opposite of introverted/extraverted, this is the most likely to occur if it does change.

ReputationRep:
    ENFP

ReputationRep:
    I'm an INTJ, and more specifically the Mastermind role variant.

In enneagram testing, I'm a type 3 with a 4 wing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Groot)
    Too subjective :P

But the answer would be... none of them

ReputationRep:
    Personality:
    INTJ

Variant:
    Assertive

Role:
    Analyst

You are one of the Analysts - a rational and impartial individual who enjoys intellectual pursuits and prizes independence. You are known for your strategic thinking skills, self-confidence and impressive knowledge.

ReputationRep:
    INFJ
    But for the first time I got INFP

ReputationRep:
    ESTP

ReputationRep:
    ENTP

ReputationRep:
    ENTJ

http://www.truity.com/personality-type/entj

ReputationRep:
    Did the first test and got ISFJ, did the second and got ESFJ. At least the -SFJ bit is consistent lol. I think I'm in the middle of introvert and extrovert though, I love spending time with my close friends and outgoing with them, but at university sitting in a lecture hall next to people I don't know I'm veryyyy different and more introverted.
    • PS Reviewer
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    ISFJ. Always have been :yep:

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.