Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What's your MBTI? (Personality test) Watch

• View Poll Results: What MBTI type are you?
    ISTJ
    6.25%
    ISFJ
    4.17%
    INFJ
    12.50%
    INTJ
    20.83%
    ISTP
    3.13%
    ISFP
    2.08%
    INFP
    7.29%
    INTP
    7.29%
    ESTP
    2.08%
    ESFP
    0%
    ENFP (master race)
    6.25%
    ENTP
    6.25%
    ESTJ
    6.25%
    ESFJ
    6.25%
    ENFJ
    6.25%
    ENTJ
    3.13%

ReputationRep:
    I took this test a year ago and got INFP. Changed a lot over the past year and still got INFP, so I guess these tests are some of the most reliable personality tests.

ReputationRep:
    ESFJ
    Extravert(56%) Sensing(6%) Feeling(62%) Judging(44%)
    · You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (56%)
    · You have slight preference of Sensing over Intuition (6%)
    · You have distinct preference of Feeling over Thinking (62%)
    · You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (44%)

ReputationRep:
    INFJ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord A)
    The amount you use your intuition is worrying, from this I deduce you are indecisive and yet imaginative; you tend not to implement ideas but get other people to do them for you.
    That is an incorrect observation. It isn't how the theory works.

I am usually 100% introvert with tests. No, that does not mean I am weak with social intelligence or interactions and am fact, quite good at speaking with strangers and adapting to different contexts.

Ergo, generalisations do not work. You can have X amount of people of some personally type but all of them would most likely be different

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MSI_10)
    That is an incorrect observation. It isn't how the theory works.

I am usually 100% introvert with tests. No, that does not mean I am weak with social intelligence or interactions and am fact, quite good at speaking with strangers and adapting to different contexts.

Ergo, generalisations do not work. You can have X amount of people of some personally type but all of them would most likely be different
    Generalisations don't work so i'm going to do a personality test that puts me into a category. Generalisations do work you'd be dead without them; to generalise is the language of science.

ReputationRep:
    ENTJ apparently.

Intellectual.. the only word starting with 'I' anyone should use to describe me is 'idiot'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muaaz98)
    Everyone will call their own classed personality the master race i guess lol, but it has to to be ENTJ!! Intellectual, natural born leader!
    ENTJ or INTJ.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    INTJ!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    INTP.

ReputationRep:
    ISTJ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infan2a)
    It's that time of the year guise, where you tell me all of the different personality types that you are! It usually comes off as TSR being more introverted but we can see if anything has changed with the new members that hopefully join here :awesome:

I've added a poll so we can see which is the most popular too.

Some websites that I think are good because of the results they give are

My personality Info

And

16 Personalities

I am an ENFP

Go!
    Snap! I am ENFP too!

ReputationRep:
    ISTJ.

ReputationRep:
    My personality isn't on your poll. Outgoing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lakesx)
    Snap! I am ENFP too!

:woo: I'm more extraverted but you're more intuitive, feeling and perceptive - you sound a lot better :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    INTJ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    ENTJ or INTJ.
    Only difference between ENTJ and INTJ are that the former is an extrovert whilst the latter is an introvert. They're supposedly the most intellectual of the 16 personalities and so should be considered as the master races. Personally though, ENTJ > INTJ, intelligence is more valuable in a leader than a role player.

ReputationRep:
    Why does it always seem like the internet attracts so many INTJ and INFJs, especially forums? Theories?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Last time I got INTJ but this time I got INFP. Either I've changed or I don't even know what my personality is...

ReputationRep:
    I'm ENFP apparently!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muaaz98)
    Only difference between ENTJ and INTJ are that the former is an extrovert whilst the latter is an introvert. They're supposedly the most intellectual of the 16 personalities and so should be considered as the master races. Personally though, ENTJ > INTJ, intelligence is more valuable in a leader than a role player.
    INTJ are smarter than ENTJ's I feel but can't fully apply all their theories into practice, while ENTJ's tend to find their theory and then apply it to real life situations better.

I do agree that ENTJ is master race with INTJ second, but I think being ambiverted is even better as you'd have traits of both. INTJs tend to be too caught up in our little world sometimes while ENTJs are a little more problem based, they see emotional issues as problems to be solved and attempt to solve rather than completely disregard them like the INTJ does. Or the INTJ looks at it too technically and introspectively.

They're both very similar types though, even though there is a massive difference between an introvert and an extrovert. INTJ's are more robotic and because of that cannot connect with people as quickly.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.