Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Since I am not from England, I just want to know your opinion which university is the best for management course so I can choose which one to go to Feel free to say other's uni name if you think they offer the best Msc management course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamisshunter123)
    Since I am not from England, I just want to know your opinion which university is the best for management course so I can choose which one to go to Feel free to say other's uni name if you think they offer the best Msc management course
    LSE>UCL>KCL>Bath

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmaugTheTerrible)
    LSE>UCL>KCL>Bath
    Basically!
    Though I think that Bath and KCL are interchangeable and fairly equal. LSE is definitely on top, followed by UCL!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    LSE
    UCL
    Bath
    KCL

ReputationRep:
    ...I'm very confused by the title.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LamantChenille)
    Basically!
    Though I think that Bath and KCL are interchangeable and fairly equal. LSE is definitely on top, followed by UCL!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The main reason I would put KCL slightly higher than Bath is that KCL has a much better international reputation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clh_hilary)
    ...I'm very confused by the title.
    That is haram, it is a sign from Allah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmaugTheTerrible)
    The main reason I would put KCL slightly higher than Bath is that KCL has a much better international reputation.
    I suppose there is that factor. I was just thinking about academic standards etc.. But I agree with what you're saying about international rep!

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean an undergraduate course of a postgraduate Masters?

In either case, no-one else can decide for you where to study.
    Their interests, needs etc are not the same as yours.

Read the different course descriptions, think about the location of each Uni (cost etc) and then make the decision yourself.
    If that is all too difficult then it suggests you arent actually mature enough to study overseas.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by returnmigrant)
    Do you mean an undergraduate course of a postgraduate Masters?

In either case, no-one else can decide for you where to study.
    Their interests, needs etc are not the same as yours.

Read the different course descriptions, think about the location of each Uni (cost etc) and then make the decision yourself.
    If that is all too difficult then it suggests you arent actually mature enough to study overseas.
    Of course, I am not going to make my decision based on just you guys' opinion. I just want to see what is the general opinions upon these universities for management. Don't worry i will do deep analysis for each one before making my own decision

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jamisshunter123)
    Since your an international student I'd say UCL>KCL>LSE>BATH. If you were a domestic student I'd say BATH/LSE>UCL>KCL. The reason for this differentiation of rank is because some universities offer better prospects and support to international students, whereas others offer better prospects and support to domestic students e.g. BATH is number 4 in the UK guardian league table but roughly 110ish in the international league tables like THE and QS. Other UK universities it may be worth looking into are Edinburgh, Glasgow, Cambridge, Oxford, St Andrews amongst others. Check the international and (I'd advise) domestic league tables for more info, but don't use tables as your sole or near-sole source of info as they are flawed and misleading and should only really be used as guides.

ReputationRep:
    LSE followed by the others as equal but differentiated only by reputation internationally, KCL/UCL then Bath.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GandalfWhite)
    LSE followed by the others as equal but differentiated only by reputation internationally, KCL/UCL then Bath.
    Are you saying that KCL is equal to UCL and Bath? That's ridiculous, Bath, LSE and UCL are brilliant universities consistently rated in the top 10 for the UK by league tables, graduates and employers. However, KCL, while still good, is absolutely not on par.

ReputationRep:
    They are ALL 'good' Unis - a Masters degree from any of them is worth having.

ReputationRep:
    Hi i have got the offers from bath school of management, bristol university, warwick business school and cass business school .I want to pursue masters in management. Being an international student I dont have much idea about universities and their overall ranking. Please help me in deciding the best university .Looking forward to hear soon

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.