Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What sort of people do you usually find it easy to click with? Watch

ReputationRep:
    For me first they'd first have to be nice & friendly but also share some common interests, have a similar sense of humour & are pretty non-judgmental. I like chatty people so that would be good as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    For me first they'd first have to be nice & friendly but also share some common interests, share the same sort of sense of humour & be pretty non-judgmental. I like chatty people as well so that would be good as well
    Nice and friendly who smile a lot, share my interests and give off a good vibe

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yeah dude)
    Nice and friendly who smile a lot, share my interests and give off a good vibe

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Fairs, yeah it's good when they give off a good vibe as you can then feed of that!

ReputationRep:
    Just lately. Feminists. This baffles me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Fairs, yeah it's good when they give off a good vibe as you can then feed of that!
    Yeah dude, it annoys me when people are super stoked at the beginning then let life take over and get super worried about the future, live in the moment

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    People with a good sense of humor and who aren't offended easily. I don't really mind about sharing too many common interests, but that's a plus.

ReputationRep:
    I click with people who can keep instigating conversation topics, that I can then delve into and turn into a dialogue. And they need to be able to appreciate the subtleties of dry humour, or else things would quickly go downhill...

ReputationRep:
    Absolute *******s with no sense of humour who generally treat me like ****.

Spoiler:
    Show
    :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    2006 Indie rock and roll wannabes.

ReputationRep:
    I don't really know. I find it easy to click with most people unless they are sensitive or easily offended.

ReputationRep:
    Friendly and interested in science. That's all I need to click .

ReputationRep:
    The opinionated and the analytical. Those who love understanding people and don't deem any behaviour insignificant in explaining the reason why someone acts/thinks the way they do. Those who detest ignorance as much as I do. Those who don't resort to any simple explanation for anything - they strive to find a real in depth explanation that really looks into the roots of whatever they're trying to understand.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Those who aren't easily offended or don't take things too seriously/laid back, interested in science, animal lovers, a have a similar taste in games, movies and music as me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nice, friendly and welcoming when meeting new people... Otherwise I feel like I'm boring the person and actually becoming really boring

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    People who have similar ambitions and thoughts.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    Those who love understanding people and don't deem any behaviour insignificant in explaining the reason why someone acts/thinks the way they do. Those who detest ignorance as much as I do. Those who don't resort to any simple explanation for anything - they strive to find a real in depth explanation that really looks into the roots of whatever they're trying to understand.
    Wooh! I thinks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    Wooh! I thinks!
    OMG THE CARROT/PEPPER/BANANA/PICKLE GIF! :gah: I LOVED that when I was a kid! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    OMG THE CARROT/PEPPER/BANANA/PICKLE GIF! :gah: I LOVED that when I was a kid! :ahee:
    Cupcakes picked it our for me. I owe it all to her tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    Absolute *******s with no sense of humour who generally treat me like ****.

Spoiler:
    Show
    :indiff:
    Oh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Oh.
    I...I was joking. Because I thought it'd be kinda obvious what kinda people most people get on with.

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.