Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Have any of you brought any fashion item off Ebay for a bargain & really liked it/hated it?

I'm forever buying clothes off Ebay. It's a bit of a gamble as 90% of the time, the clothing doesn't look the same as it did in the photo but most the time I've been lucky & loved whatever I've brought.

The most recent bargain was a gorgeous lilac crochet shrug. Brought for £4 & I love it! I've brought numerous going out tops & they've been lovely. Some have still had the tags on & have never been worn.

So, bargains?

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, I love eBay!

Got a brand new black corset dress from there for £5 (normally retails at around £35). Greeeeaaaat dress!

Also had a few other things from eBay which made me very happy, but the dress was the best.

ReputationRep:
    Got a gorgeous L.A.M.B bag and top which were a total bargain seeing as bags didnt retail in UK and I think tops were only in London. The amount they wudda cost to be sent from America would be immense. And I woulda had to wait for them forever!

ReputationRep:
    Got my prom dress off ebay I can't remember how much it was, but I don't think it was any more than £20... Anyway, it fitted perfectly and was far nicer than anything I found in the shops

I also got my bag for college from ebay, for about £10 If you buy from sellers with good feedback then there shouldn't be a problem!

ReputationRep:
    ebays awesome for everything! Bought so much stuff off it!

ReputationRep:
    Have you heard the ebay song...by Weird Al Yankovich just search google for it...is so funny...about ebay junkies.

ReputationRep:
    My best ebay bargain was my prom dress. saw it in monsoon for £225, bought it on ebay, with tags for...................£25 all in

chuffters!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M j R)
    Have you heard the ebay song...by Weird Al Yankovich just search google for it...is so funny...about ebay junkies.
    My Science teacher showed us that in class! She was awesome but I don't have her this year

I haven't got too into the Ebay clothes thing, but I do like getting accessories from there - I've just bought my dream black trilby hat for £7.99! I also got a nice brooch off there and I'm eyeing up some hairsticks I like too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Firebird)
    My Science teacher showed us that in class! She was awesome but I don't have her this year

I haven't got too into the Ebay clothes thing, but I do like getting accessories from there - I've just bought my dream black trilby hat for £7.99! I also got a nice brooch off there and I'm eyeing up some hairsticks I like too.
    I haven't seen the video to it...will look for it later, it is so funny, but Kam informs me that my flatmates my think I like backstreet boys, as you can only hear the beat outside my door, my speakers are rubbish on my laptop. The good old days of Science, we watch shrek one time then watched zoo lander the next lession then something else...this was at the end of the year ofcourse and we'd finished all the work in year 10 that we needed to do.

ReputationRep:
    I am a total ebay addict and i've bought hundreds of things so i can't really pick anything out.

I bought a perfect fitting gorgeous blue prom dress off there and it isfab for £25
    One of my favourite item of clothing is a long sleeved white crochet v-neck and i got it for £3,50, inc, P&P
    erm...Lots of weird and wonderful earrings , necklaces, bracelets, make-up, shoes, tonnes of shirts, books, skirts, jumpers etc and i'm building up my collection of retro products!
    Best buy was a pair of popular shoes which had a vital spelling mistake in the title and rubbish pictures so it sold for about £6 all in, then i sold them for £14! YAY!

God knows how much i've spent...oops! I just cant help myself :-/

ReputationRep:
    My latest bargain was a pair of vintage brown ankle boots with a cute little heel, £8 with postage, bargainous and gorgeous to boot! (To boot, hahaha).

I just love ebay, 'tis fabulous.

ReputationRep:
    I got a lilac Armani top for £10- has the genuine tag on the side and neck, and a Ralph Lauren polo bag in mint green/blue and yellow for ~£20 also genuine tags inside.Have also got some fake Armani for £3 and a lovely pair of blue suede heels with pink bits, and I'm presently about to buy a VERY nice watch for under £15- something I've been looking for for ages and it's SO unusual!! I've also got all of my textbooks for my Uni course on eBay which is GREAT!!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.