The Student Room Group

Epq helpp

So I started my EPQ back in October and about a month ago I ended up with the title "Does money affect criminal justice?" That was about as far as I got....

To be honest, I only really chose that title as I was quite pressured by my supervisor to just choose anything but looking at it now I don't particularly like it, I was supposed to have a planning deadline a few weeks back but the lesson was canceled and I never saw her. I really want to change my title and considering I haven't done anything it isn't going to take much to catch up to where I was on my previous title.

I want my project to be related to law as this is what I want to study at Uni, and i was thinking of looking at the lack of Gender equality in the judiciary system of the UK,especially when compared to other countries. Could I please have some honest advice, is this a feasible idea for a 5000 word dissertation, is there enough content to cover etc... I won't be able to contact my supervisor till I get back from the holidays so I want to make sure I have something to show her, but don't want to spend hours this week on a project which she'll then discard.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Anybody?
Reply 2
Can you change?
Its your project, don't do something that you are not interested in because you will find it extremely boring. I would say change it as soon as possible :smile:
hit JSTOR or google scholar and find any and all information relating to you title, this should help you find a line of argument to explore. Maybe change the title to something more discursive, e.g. To What Extent Can It be Argued That The Criminal Justice System is Influenced By Money?
Reply 5
Original post by FREYA2898
Its your project, don't do something that you are not interested in because you will find it extremely boring. I would say change it as soon as possible :smile:

Do you think looking at gender equality in the judiciary is a feasible idea to change to?

Quick Reply

Latest