Turn on thread page Beta

18th party outfit watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Its my 18th birthday party next week, and I've got this dress to wear, but I think its too nice, which probabl sounds weird, but its quite long, just below my knees and its black, im not really sure.

Wil i look really out of place?

ReputationRep:
    It's YOUR 18th, wear what you want! What kinda party is it though?

ReputationRep:
    Im having it at a hotel, theres gonna be a dj, bar etc. I think i'm just gonna wear it cos I do love it!

ReputationRep:
    It's best to stand out at your own party anyway, so go for it, especially as you love it so much!
    I'm sure other people will be in smartish dresses anyway so don't worry, bet you'll look lovely.

Hope you enjoy the party!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemmac)
    It's best to stand out at your own party anyway, so go for it, especially as you love it so much!
    I'm sure other people will be in smartish dresses anyway so don't worry, bet you'll look lovely.

Hope you enjoy the party!
    Gemma
    Thanks

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.