The Student Room Group

When did you last wet the bed?

For me it was when I was 11. But my brother who is 13 still wets it almost every night. To get an idea of how common it is and also because it is amusing, when did you last wet the bed?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
When I was about 6, my 13 year old brother was regularly nasty to me. One night, when he went to the loo in the night, I went and weed on his bed then got back in mine and pretended to be asleep.

I was able to tease him about being a teenage bedwetter for months afterwards. :colone:

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

And damp.

I feel a bit bad about that now. I wonder if I should 'fess up?
I think I must have been 13, I'm not sure, it was the first night on a vacation I think
Reply 3
I don't remember
No recollection of ever having done so
Reply 5
2 days ago :giggle: nah JK, I last wet the bed 18 years ago. Grown people pissing themselves just aint good!!!
Not since I was a very young child.
When I was like 5?

Posted from TSR Mobile
From the age of 3 to 14 I didn't, then one night when I was 14 I did... I dreamed I was on the toilet and woke up when I realised my pee was going sideways not down :colondollar:
Needless to say it hasn't happened since.
Reply 9
Original post by Simes
When I was about 6, my 13 year old brother was regularly nasty to me. One night, when he went to the loo in the night, I went and weed on his bed then got back in mine and pretended to be asleep.

I was able to tease him about being a teenage bedwetter for months afterwards. :colone:

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

And damp.

I feel a bit bad about that now. I wonder if I should 'fess up?

That is funny but kind of mean. I don't tease my brother about still peeing his bed , but then again he isn't nasty to me. I would not tell him just because it sounds like he deserved it lol.
Reply 10
Smh at this thread.
Original post by treetrunks
From the age of 3 to 14 I didn't, then one night when I was 14 I did... I dreamed I was on the toilet and woke up when I realised my pee was going sideways not down :colondollar:

I ALWAYS have that dream, and am always scared when I wake up in case I have actually wet the bed haha. Luckily I haven't (yet)!!

Apparently since being potty trained I have only wet the bed twice (I asked my mum because I couldn't remember lol) once when my uncle killed himself when I was 2, and once when my brother was born when I was 5, so obviously major events caused it. I have a friend who regularly wets the bed and has to wear adult nappies - for no apparent reason, because no physical problem can be found.
Original post by treetrunks

This happened to me too, but when I was about 12/13.
Yesterday. I dropped lemonade on it. :frown:
Original post by Precious Illusions
Not since I was a very young child.

Same here
Depends what you mean by ... wetting the bed :ninja:
20 years ago, probably.
A few months ago :gah::gah:
When I was 6 or 7.

Quick Reply