When did you last wet the bed? Watch

ReputationRep:
    When I was 6 or 7.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sir Peter Rabbit)
    Depends what you mean by ... wetting the bed :ninja:
    What other way is there?

ReputationRep:
    I have never once wet the bed (unless you count when I was a baby and wore nappies, I'm sure I weed during the night then lol).

ReputationRep:
    Circa 1998 :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox)
    I ALWAYS have that dream, and am always scared when I wake up in case I have actually wet the bed haha. Luckily I haven't (yet)!!

Apparently since being potty trained I have only wet the bed twice (I asked my mum because I couldn't remember lol) once when my uncle killed himself when I was 2, and once when my brother was born when I was 5, so obviously major events caused it. I have a friend who regularly wets the bed and has to wear adult nappies - for no apparent reason, because no physical problem can be found.
    How old is you're friend?

My brother has the same problem and has always worn nappies because of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by funktofunky)
    How old is you're friend?

My brother has the same problem and has always worn nappies because of it.
    Same as me, 24 .

ReputationRep:
    Same as me, 24 .
    Has he always had the problem?

ReputationRep:
    When I was about 16

ReputationRep:
    I can't for the life of me remember, so it must have been before the age of 4.

(Original post by KH94)
    What other way is there?
    He's probably on about wet patches (google it) :ninjagirl:

ReputationRep:
    Has he always had the problem?
    It's a girl and yep, ever since attempted potty training. It's not every night, but she wears the nappies to avoid mess as it's easier to change that than the entire bed every time.

ReputationRep:
    It's a girl and yep, ever since attempted potty training. It's not every night, but she wears the nappies to avoid mess as it's easier to change that than the entire bed every time.
    That sounds just like my brother. He was potty trained in the day around 2-3 but never could stay dry at night so kept wearing a nappy to bed. He has tried to train himself by not wearing them but it doesn't work and he just ends up sleeping in a soaked bed. Its better for him to just wear on. That way the nappy keeps him dry and is more comfortable and less embarrassing.

ReputationRep:
    uhhh, when I was super duper drunk a couple of years back; I've never been as drunk since!

ReputationRep:
    For me it was when I was 11. But my brother who is 13 still wets it almost every night. To get an idea of how common it is and also because it is amusing, when did you last wet the bed?
    Many serial killers keep wetting the bed a long time after most other people stop

(Original post by beeninetytwo)
    A few months ago :gah::gah:
    Vile mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infan2a)
    Many serial killers keep wetting the bed a long time after most other people stop
    I will keep an eye on him then lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infan2a)

Vile mate
    Whatevs.

:haughty:

ReputationRep:
    Last night. I have nocturnal enuresis and had a lot of coke before bed. Lucky for me I decided to wear my drynites (have been going without them lately). They wear very wet in the morning

Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.