Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    I have an exam , how do you recommend to prepare. Tips?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Himtiaz)
    I have an exam , how do you recommend to prepare. Tips?
    I recorded myself reading out all the questions and answers and listened to this whenever possible, and just kept reading over them again and again.

One thing I found was particular useful was making a list of all the questions, cutting them out into single questions and mixing them up. Then pick one and answer it out loud. If you can do it without any hestitation then put it in a 'learnt' pile, pick another, repeat, if you cant say it smoothly put it in a 'not learnt' pile. Keep going over the not learnt pile and then mix them all up again and repeat.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

The best way is speak, speak, speak
    make conversations, but not always alone!!!
    Why? Because then you have no idea if you pronounce it well if you sentence makes sense (even if you learned the grammar and vocabulary) and if you talk to slow or fast.:confused:

I tutor often by skype. It takes you no extra time to travel to someone or call for help.
    As I speak 6 languages, I am used to tutoring languages especially conversations on many topics.

Bonne chance,

ReputationRep:
    My best tip is confidence... atleast sound like you know what you're talking about and it'll give the examiner a good impression and you're mistakes are less noticable.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got 26/30. is this good or should i resit

Poll
Which web browser do you use?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.