Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

White woman assualted with knuckleduster by "Asian" man Watch

ReputationRep:
    In brief, three friends walking home after a night out were followed by an "Asian" man; they rebuffed his advances so naturally he kicked two to the floor and hit the third with what is believed to be a knuckleduster.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...LE-DUSTER.html
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Unlucky girl. Psychopaths and their destructive actions are not limited by race.

ReputationRep:
    The media, being as biased and politically correct as it is, will not report on the country wide pattern of racists targeting white women and children. Instead, these are seen as singular events, not related.

I posted a thread the other day about a racist muslim raping a white woman for 3 hours:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3037281

Barely a week goes by without a story emerging of a white women or children being raped or groomed by these racists. After Rotherham its clear these people see white people, and women especially, as less than human.

The question is where are the so called anti-racist, human rights and feminist groups??? Why are they so silent??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by capitalismstinks)
    The media, being as biased and politically correct as it is, will not report on the country wide pattern of racists targeting white women and children. Instead, these are seen as singular events, not related.

I posted a thread the other day about a racist muslim raping a white woman for 3 hours:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3037281

Barely a week goes by without a story emerging of a white women or children being raped or groomed by these racists. After Rotherham its clear these people see white people, and women especially, as less than human.

The question is where are the so called anti-racist, human rights and feminist groups??? Why are they so silent??
    Is someone's race the CAUSE of their actions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 6Jesus6Christ6)
    I'd say the culture plays a big part.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jebedee)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I can assure you no culture approves of this... except maybe... gang culture..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jebedee)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Then you're absolving the individual of personal responsibility for their actions, in favour of painting all those who come from some unspecified and truly unknown "culture" with the same mindset.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you put marks around "asian" but not "white"?

ReputationRep:
    'Knuckleduster'

ReputationRep:
    Then you're absolving the individual of personal responsibility for their actions, in favour of painting all those who come from some unspecified and truly unknown "culture" with the same mindset.
    Oh no, don't get me wrong here. I'm not some bleeding heart liberal who is shifting the blame. They should be punished even more harshly for biting the hand that feeds them IMO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    Can you? I can think of a few who have no respect for women, especially white women.

ReputationRep:

No, I'm saying racism is the cause of their racist actions.

ReputationRep:
    Wow that's disgusting, hope he gets a couple years.

ReputationRep:
    He'll claim the police and the woman he assaulted are both "racist" and the human rights morons will step in and claim he's being treated unfairly. He'll then get let off without so much of a warning.

And that's why the country is ****ed.

ReputationRep:
    It's ok to post articles like this. So long as we remember the many Asian girls that have been struck in the face by white guys using knuckledusters, solely due to the fact that they are Asian. In fact, somewhere in the world that is probably happening now right as we speak. Where was the last report of that happening in the Daily Mail?

Any way you slice it, it does seem to come out as blatant racism by the Daily Mail, to be honest, although veiled. It's one human attacking another human with a knuckleduster based on race. Report all of them or report none of them. Don't just report the ones with asian or black attackers.

Also, to add to that, I know it sounds callous, but - one person attacking another person with a weapon. What's new? That has been going on since man invented the club. Why report it in the newspaper?

ReputationRep:
    Also, OP - why do you put this article up and not accompany it with some kind of comment of your own? Strange. Very suspicious.

ReputationRep:
    So sad to hear I don't think he's a psychopath just a butthurt thug

ReputationRep:
    This is becoming an epidemic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    Based on what exactly? Some people have very disgusting values.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dead sheep eater)
    Based on what exactly? Some people have very disgusting values.
    Being Asian myself, perhaps?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2015
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.