The Student Room Group

Revision hours and methods

I wanted to ask everyone how many hours they do revise of have been revising I do maths chem bio and his and roughly do on weekends and holidays between 6-8 hours a day with some days I may get bored and do 5 on school nights I get home from school and revise roughly about 4 hours would people say this is sufficient enough I am getting mainly good grades but I have this feeling I won't be able to keep this up. What does everyone do how many hours etc. And any tips on how to revise more effectively
That's probably too much if you can't sustain it. You don't want to burn yourself out now. You've said you spend about 34 hours a week at home studying. With the 35 hours or so at school as well, this amounts to a lot of time spent working.

I probably spend 55 hours per week working.

For maths do as many questions as you can from the book and past papers and solomon papers.
For bio and chem, keep reading through your notes and the textbook. For bio also learn the mark schemes alongside the questions as it can be difficult to know what the question is asking.

Quick Reply

Latest