Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    After starting a new 6th form , getting twice amount of work compared to previous 6th form and costant work, i'm finally getting a rest! I still got about 10 hours worth of work to do over the hols.:mad:

How about you guys?

ReputationRep:
    Media coursework. Wahey The German vocab learning is fun though.
    Other than that I am relaxing!

ReputationRep:
    I need to do my tons of homework that I got. My biology teacher gave us about 5 sheets of work to do,and each one takes over an hour. Then I need to analyse and evaluate the practical we did with my other Bio teacher.

Thank god for no Geo homework and I dont suck at geo so no need to worry about "catching up".

With Chemistry I need to go over everything and answer all those past paper exam questions my teacher gave me.

.....Maths.....*sigh*......I need to get a brain.

Other than that,I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ..for a week :P

Mine officially starts today because we've got a teacher training day, although some people were advised to go in to catch up with coursework etc.

I suppose I should really use the time to make some corrections to my Maths coursework; do some more on Project 2 for IT; do 2 A3 pages for Food; train for this athletics thing I have to do when I come back; and revise for my mocks.. :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    I've got finish off my draft for my assingment, and then type it all up.

ReputationRep:
    I have to do the entire of my sociology CW, four pages of graphics investigation, an artist research, some observational drawing, an essay and anaylsis for another artist, a load of maths quetsions, a load of past geograpgy questions, an English essay, a second draft of an English essay, some biology research and......... that's it. Bah, it's just the Art and sociology which are going to destroy me. When I recovered from that I might be doing some normal, young people's things. Might be going to Wales/France too.

I'm looking foward to being able to have a decent amount of sleep every night, too

ReputationRep:
    I have to do as much Graphics as I have time for, do my Maths coursework & do some more Computing coursework. Should probably revise for Psychology test in the first couple of days back too...but I'll do that the night before probably.

ReputationRep:
    Have to start my french and economics coursework, and finish the maths coursework. Apart from that i will just be bored. I don't like holidays.

:ditto: About not liking holidays. Did anyone else feel like half term seemed to come really quickly this year? It would have been much more useful/efficient if we could just carry on working I think. I've just got back into the routine of being at school etc, only to get out of it again..

ReputationRep:
    /\

Urh, no way. I've never looked foward to a holiday as much as I have this one!

ReputationRep:
    chilling out :]

ReputationRep:
    BMAT revision.

ReputationRep:
    waiting for my ucas letter and playing the Sims 2 Pets

nothing else to do really

oh wait....sleep, lots and lots of sleep

ReputationRep:
    French coursework, maths/economics/french homework and REVISION. I've been through so many topics and i need to make sure I go over them all. Gonna be quite a busy half term holiday but I'm gonna make sure I get enough sleep too

ReputationRep:
    Workwise, I've got about 25 pages of French grammar exercises to do, a French presentation and essay, a load of activities for Critical Thinking, revision for a Chemistry end-of-topic test, Maths questions, Stats questions and a Biology sheet. Also general catching up on things and filing all my notes away. I've been getting so disorganised

Non-workwise, I've got work experience all week Also I need to get a part-time job. And catch up on a LOT of sleep...

ReputationRep:
    I've got ICT c/w to do, Business c/w to do. Alongside this, I took up a new subject yesterday, which means I've got 6-7 weeks worth of work to catch up on.

Going Birmingham on Monday then out with a group of friends on Wednesday.

Yup, my hoilday's going to be fun.

ReputationRep:
    I've never looked forward so much to any half term holiday. Gosh I needed this one.

I'm going to be doing work experience all week So that should be fun! Although I won't have much time for work....

Workwise, I've got an essay on the Human Genome Project for Bio, some Bio past paper questions, and research on Walddorfschule for German, but that's it. I have a lot of revision/consolidating knowledge though, and have to write up a script for our House Drama production.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suuuuuuseh)
    :ditto: About not liking holidays. Did anyone else feel like half term seemed to come really quickly this year? It would have been much more useful/efficient if we could just carry on working I think. I've just got back into the routine of being at school etc, only to get out of it again..
    Apart from that, what can you do in a week? I can't go to see my family because it's not worth it for one week, others might like to go on holidays..

ReputationRep:
    Got a trip to lakeside and to Camden market planned. + Homework + Actualy work.

ReputationRep:
    Various bits and pieces of work from all my subjects, nothing too taxing really (apart from perhaps a history essay I've got on the 1906 election, very dull). Hopefully it should be a relatively relaxing week

University open days

• Southampton Solent University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sun, 18 Nov '18
  • University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.