The Student Room Group

Help with losing weight

Scroll to see replies

Original post by euphrosyne
Following summer and now Christmas, I have gained quite a few kilos. I'm looking to shred off this extra fat through the obvious way of cutting back on what I eat (small, healthy portions) and exercising at least 3-4 times a week. The only problem I have is my unhealthy obsession with drinking Pepsi/Coke.

If I carry on drinking these substances, a max of 1 bottle a day (500ml), will it affect my weight loss tremendously? I know these drinks are bad but I'm not sure how bad and if they'll have any effect on my healthy eating/exercise.

If you want to lose weight than at least reduce the intake of aerated drinks (coke/pepsi) if you can't stop them completely. Avoid eating junk, oily food and do regular exercise. Instead of coke drink plenty of warm water in the morning, it will surely help you to lose some kilos.
Original post by euphrosyne
!

Diet drinks are better in that they have no sugar, but diet drinks also have a lot of crap in them that whilst not great, is still better than 50g sugar. Just drink water. So much better. You'll love it after a while.

I tried.

Quick Reply

Latest