The Student Room Group

Ambitious Futures Graduate Programme

Scroll to see replies

I'd hope so. You'd think if there was going to be a delay in letting us know they'd tell us. It's a long time to wait though, my telephone interview was at the beginning of January but obviously there are people who have had it even before that!
Reply 21
My telephone interview was at the end of November! What's annoyed me more though has been the vague emails.
Yeah the vague emails have not been helpful. Also it will be pretty annoying to not get through to the Assessment Centre after a month of seeing 'Congratulations!' as my application status :tongue:
I agree! Hope we're not kept waiting much longer.
Anyone heard anything yet?

They're tweeting good luck to candidates attending assessment centres this week, so presumably some people have been told!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nothing yet Heather :frown:
Finally heard back! And I'm not through :tongue: well done to anyone who does make it! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Hello Heather,

I received this email today.

Thank you for your interest in the Ambitious Futures Graduate Scheme.

Unfortunately we were not able to extend you an invitation to an assessment centre for the position you have applied for as we have now filled our spaces at this assessment centre.

We would like to congratulate you for making it this far, but assessment centre spaces are very limited and we had more candidates make it to this stage of the process than we were able to accommodate. Accordingly spaces were allocated at assessment centres to the candidates who had scored strongest on the earlier stages of the recruitment process.

At this moment in time, we are not able to consider your application any further for this year's intake. However, should any more spaces at the assessment centre arise we will be in contact.

Disappointed considering the positive tone of previous emails.

Good luck everyone who makes it to the assessment centre.
Yeah I got the same thing. I really think they could have done a bit less congratulating after the telephone interview! Previous communications have been totally misleading.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
I agree. I would like to give them some feedback regarding the process. I guess I got my hopes up because of all the 'congrats' emails.
Original post by u10aj0
I agree. I would like to give them some feedback regarding the process. I guess I got my hopes up because of all the 'congrats' emails.

Me too. I think I might ask for feedback on my application and take it from there. That was my first ever telephone interview, so it would be interesting to know how it actually went, and hopefully I'll get a chance to moan about all the misleading emails too :tongue:
I still haven't heard so don't know if that's a good or bad thing! Will have to wait and see.

I totally agree with both your points about the misleading congratulatory emails and if it's bad news for me I will be commenting on that too.
Reply 32
Hopefully no news is good news!!
Hopefully... will let you know when I hear anything.

I hope you guys get constructive feedback.
Reply 34
Fingers crossed you will hear back soon :smile:
Reply 35
Did anyone hear anything back about a place at an assessment centre? Heather did you receive any feedback? I've emailed but I'm still waiting on a response.
Hi, I just heard a little while ago that I have got a place so I am pleased. I hope they get back to you with feedback.
Original post by clairenicola1989
Hi, I just heard a little while ago that I have got a place so I am pleased. I hope they get back to you with feedback.

Congratulations! :smile: Hope it all goes well.

I'll email about feedback today. I've got a feeling since there's no mention in the email they sent about feedback that we might not get any, but that's a bit rubbish really.
Thanks Heather! It's not til 10 March so plenty time to prepare and get nervous :smile:

I would definitely push for the feedback if you can!
Original post by clairenicola1989
Thanks Heather! It's not til 10 March so plenty time to prepare and get nervous :smile:

I would definitely push for the feedback if you can!

That's my birthday! Pretty glad I don't have to turn 22 in an Assessment Centre :biggrin:

Best of luck with it all :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending