Join TSR now and get all your career questions answeredSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Haha definitely! It's 3 days before I move in to my new house so it's going to be a busy week, then I've got my hen do the following weekend... ahhh!!! Thanks! Will let you know how it all goes.

ReputationRep:
    I emailed this morning about feedback and got this back:

Thank you for your e-mail.

Due to the high volume of applications we have received this year we are unfortunately unable to provide you with any personal feedback at this stage of the process.

We thank you for the time and effort you have placed into your application and would like to wish you all the best with your continued career search.

So, that's that then! Can't say I was expecting too much

ReputationRep:
    That's a shame Heather. It's so often the case though with these mass recruitment programmes.

ReputationRep:
    I got an email whilst on holiday last week saying i got through, woop. thing is iv been to one of these before and got pinned on not knowing enough about the program itself. problem is it doesn't really say that much about what we will be doing in the job role online, just a few sectors that we could be placed in. anyone know where to find this info?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, well I had my assessment centre for Stirling University on Tuesday but unfortunately I was unsuccessful. It was a tough day, so I was glad when it was over! 5 candidates and only one place, so very competitive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by max085)
    I got an email whilst on holiday last week saying i got through, woop. thing is iv been to one of these before and got pinned on not knowing enough about the program itself. problem is it doesn't really say that much about what we will be doing in the job role online, just a few sectors that we could be placed in. anyone know where to find this info?
    How did you get on at your assessment centre?

ReputationRep:
    Hi all. I had my telephone interview on 18th Jan. The interviewer said i would hear in a couple of weeks but still nothing! Just have that vague congrats message online and not had any emails. Has anyone else heard anything yet? x

ReputationRep:
    Got an assessment centre offer ^^

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting to hear back too. Cant be much longer surely if assessment centres are in march? Where are you applying for? X

ReputationRep:
    Check your junk email folder! I got an invite to an assessment centre on Monday but didnt find it until yesterday as i happened to check the AF website and went hunting for it! X

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I got invited to an assessment centre at Goldsmith's University. It seems quite vague at this point, does anybody know what to expect for the AC?

ReputationRep:
    If anybody went on this last year or has any pointers please get in touch! Thanks for any help and good luck to everyone who is also attending.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clairenicola1989)
    Hey guys, well I had my assessment centre for Stirling University on Tuesday but unfortunately I was unsuccessful. It was a tough day, so I was glad when it was over! 5 candidates and only one place, so very competitive.
    Hey Claire,
    I'm sorry to hear you were unsuccessful at the assessment centre stage...I have mine on Friday for London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine and I'm really nervous :/ I was wondering if you could possible please tell me why you found it so tough-what was it about it? And any extra tips on how I should prepare? Any information you could share with me would be so greatly appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    Hi Claire, I would just like to know if you could please give me any information about your assessment day - why was it so tough, do you have any tips on how to prepare best for it? Mine is on Friday and I'm pretty nervous so anything you could share with me would be very greatly appreciated

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I know this is a long shot but would love to know how far any of you got in the application process and information on what it was like? I am applying to start in 2017 and have just sent off my application!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I applied a few weeks ago too, ive not heard anything back yet, let me know if you do. Good luck,

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys, I am applying from Glasgow. I presume if our phone interviews are from the 2nd onwards we should find out next week xD

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to the both of you! Glad I have finally discovered people that are applying!

ReputationRep:
    I'm also applying! Haven't submitted yet as having issues with the undergraduate section of my form saying it's completed. Did anyone else's have problems with that? I've sent an email to AF so hopefully it will be submitted very shortly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JLKeating)
    I'm also applying! Haven't submitted yet as having issues with the undergraduate section of my form saying it's completed. Did anyone else's have problems with that? I've sent an email to AF so hopefully it will be submitted very shortly!
    All sorted - application is in!

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Articles and guides:

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A-Z of careers Advice on choosing a careerCV writing helpCovering letter helpInterview tips

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Quick links:

Unanswered career sector and employment threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.