Police Fast Track Programme 2015 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazycatlady20)
    Pied gutted never mind
    What do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wirewolf92)
    Hey, have you heard from BTP yet?
    Nope, which either means they're behind schedule or they're gonna send the rejections and national a.c. acceptances in one bulk posting.

ReputationRep:
    Got an invitation for interview! They've moved the dates to the end of feb (at least for BTP anyway)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wirewolf92)
    Got an invitation for interview! They've moved the dates to the end of feb (at least for BTP anyway)
    Ditto

ReputationRep:
    If you haven't heard back don't worry, the BTP are not solely responsible for reading and responding to applications, they send them to another body to sift through.

Having said that, when I applied for the fast track scheme around two years ago they received an unimaginable amount of responses from students, thousands more than expected so don't expect it to be an easy ride. I opted out for the fast track and applied to be a normal PC successfully.

Again, please don't underestimate how difficult the recruitment process is. I advise on doing some further reading into their interview process, what they're looking for and revise what you're going to say.

A lot of students see it as another grad scheme whereby their degree will shield them, unfortunately in terms of the Police it will not.

Hope this helped.

ReputationRep:
    Hi all. Congrats to all those above who have been offered an interview etc.

Has anybody applied for the Met scheme?

Cheers

A

ReputationRep:
    Hi, yeh I've applied Met, got a.c at end of April, how about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys I also applied but was unsuccessful, I didn't get any interview.
    Does anybody know what they look for on your initial application?
    Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hello, very important question: It is unclear, on the website, if a EU resident can apply to the scheme, without having lived in the UK for 3 years.
    I meet all the other criterias.
    I soon have to decide if to be based in the UK or not, so knowing that I could apply only after 3 year to this scheme would change a lot this imminent decision.
    Does anyone have a contact to get a precise answer?
    Thank you a lot!

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.