Get rich quick schemes Watch

Stick Man
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by lapsaJ)
so it's not really a get rich quick scheme.
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...e+Search&meta=
lapsaJ
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Haha, it can get you rich quick if you have unique content, excellent traffic and awesome placements.
Whodareswins89
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
Yea same hoping for imperial not lookin good tho... aint heard a single thing frm em yet.. will just hav to wait and see..

Like the site btw...

Also expand on ur last comment if u wouldnt mind..."unique content, excellent traffic and awesome placements."

Any ideas of what kind of "unique context" would be gd 2 start with?

Also what do mean awesome placements?

And how do i get excellent traffic?

Thanks alot btw... hoping once i get a site or 2 running 2 keep food on the table whilst studyin...:P see how it goes tho seein as im illiterate with the whole adsense thing at the moment..
lapsaJ
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Whodareswins89)
Yea same hoping for imperial not lookin good tho... aint heard a single thing frm em yet.. will just hav to wait and see..

Like the site btw...

Also expand on ur last comment if u wouldnt mind..."unique content, excellent traffic and awesome placements."

Any ideas of what kind of "unique context" would be gd 2 start with?

Also what do mean awesome placements?

And how do i get excellent traffic?

Thanks alot btw... hoping once i get a site or 2 running 2 keep food on the table whilst studyin...:P see how it goes tho seein as im illiterate with the whole adsense thing at the moment..
Cool, I applied for the same course at Sheff (PPL). Fingers crossed we get interviews at imperial!

By unique content - I mean something that is worth visiting. Awesome placements...This is my full time job (developing websites), so you find that the way you put the ad on the page is crucial. Good placement = Lots of clicks. Too many factors to list here. Hit me up on MSN if you're interested. To get excellent traffic you need something to make the visitors come back. You can also buy traffic and buy backlinks etc.

What some of my mates have done, is buy websites off me that I have developed from scratch. They then just earn off the adsense and advertise the sites to their friends!
Stick Man
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
^Hmm, actually come to think of it, that AdSense site in that AdWords ad in those results dould just have been bidded on by an AdSense publisher who also had an AdWords Account and is referring people to AdSense through Adsense's "referalls" via AdWords.

Damn, that's confusing :confused: And God knows how much Google are making out of that full-circle.
lapsaJ
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Hmmm, but can't you only do that with buttons?

Unless he/she is a premium publisher maybe.
hardstyleGuru
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Ahhhhhh noooooooooooo i cant believe this!! My adsense account has been deleted!

I suppose thats what i get for going crazy on the ads whilst in uni!

I think ill just set up a similar account only with Yahoo! and do it the honest way this time!
lapsaJ
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
What did I say :rolleyes:

Even if you do one click of your own ads they could ban you. You can't use YPN I don't think in the UK.
Whodareswins89
Report 11 years ago
Hey man anotha idea came 2 mind... Using your proxytower site.. could you click on your own ads? not sure if that would work...

Added u on msn btw...got class now..but will come onlyn later...

Also have u done any reading for any aero interviews you could get? Not 2 sure what to start lookin into...
rottcodd
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
you could try 'the student panel'...it's another one of those companies that pay for you to do surveys (you get amazon vouchers), but it was advertised to me through UCAS so it's a bit more reputable. Hardly going to make you rich though!
hardstyleGuru
Rep:
?
(Original post by lapsaJ)
You can't use YPN I don't think in the UK.
Whats that?
lapsaJ
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by kkillgasmm)
Whats that?
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...e+Search&meta=
lapsaJ
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Whodareswins89)
Hey man anotha idea came 2 mind... Using your proxytower site.. could you click on your own ads? not sure if that would work...

Added u on msn btw...got class now..but will come onlyn later...

Also have u done any reading for any aero interviews you could get? Not 2 sure what to start lookin into...
No, can't click my own ads - will get banned.

And yeah I've done a bit of reading and getting up to scratch with maths.
Indievertigo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Matched betting has made me £650 or so in the past 3 weeks. You need to be able to get past the whole taboo about betting and gambling. I expect to make another £2000 at least in the next 6 months.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...ead.html?t=512
lapsaJ
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
So you just rely on free bets then? I'm intrigued...
Indievertigo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Indeed, There's about £800 or so that can be extracted from the UK bookies, I plan to complete them soon - then on to the European, Australian and American.
And unlike betting, it is entirely risk free.
ferret123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Ciao.co.uk is OK...i've got £20 so far but took a aagggeeesss.
You could always be experimented on. Medically speaking.
hardstyleGuru
Rep:
?
(Original post by ferret123)
Ciao.co.uk is OK...i've got £20 so far but took a aagggeeesss.
You could always be experimented on. Medically speaking.
ahhhhhhh interesting :evil:

I wouldnt mind doing that, although its, what, .5, 1 or 2p per rating?? hmmmm, how many reviews have you wrote to get that much and how long have you been doing it?
ferret123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I've written only a few reviews because you don't get much for them. The main way i get money is surveys you get sent be e-mail. They only send them occasionally and i've had surveys worth between 25p (took about 2 mins) and £2.75 (took about 20 mins). Its not something i have to try hard at so thats good :-)

purepoints is good too
hardstyleGuru
Rep:
?
ahhh thanks i might give it a try!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

I LOVE a Black Friday deal (543)
46.97%
Nah, Black Friday is pointless (357)
30.88%
I don't have an opinion (256)
22.15%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed