Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    just wondered do most ppl meet their partners in clubs coz i dont go out and only ever had 1 bf whilst being at college.
    also do guys find the outgoing and flirty girls more attractive than the quiet and passive ones.
    just bored so nothin else to think about lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    also do guys find the outgoing and flirty girls more attractive than the quiet and passive ones.
    no.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    Well, not me. The 'outgoing and flirty' girls are more noticeable but I think the quiet ones are just as fun to talk to but are just shy (which can be cute).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    just wondered do most ppl meet their partners in clubs coz i dont go out and only ever had 1 bf whilst being at college.
    God know. All my girlfriends have been through friends. It would be very rare to find someone I would even consider going out with at a club.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chidori)
    Well, not me. The 'outgoing and flirty' girls are more noticeable but I think the quiet ones are just as fun to talk to but are just shy (which can be cute).
    so wot type of guys like the cute shy ones. im trying to catagorize u guys lol i know that the sporty lads like the grown up looking girls (well they tend to in general)

ReputationRep:
    I hate girls who flirt shamelessly, we see them and were like "God, have some dignity!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    so wot type of guys like the cute shy ones. im trying to catagorize u guys lol i know that the sporty lads like the grown up looking girls (well they tend to in general)
    I'm not that sporty (well, I go to the gym but haven't played football for the past year, due to studying) but I prefer maturer girls. I prefer girls who are a year or two older than me than those a year or two younger than me. But overall, it's how mature the girl acts which is more important to me.

ReputationRep:
    Flirty girls are all cool if you just want to get with them, but no one likes to go out with a flirtitous girl who seems to be all over the place - how annoying it would be to go out with someone like that,

but being flirtitious certainly makes you alot more attractive

ReputationRep:
    Well it is easy to flirt and keep your dignity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    Well it is easy to flirt and keep your dignity.
    It is indeed. You are of good stock Eve, I bet you go to the classiest places in Queensland!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    It is indeed. You are of good stock Eve, I bet you go to the classiest places in Queensland!
    I do my best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    I cannot flirt, which puts me at a disadvantage, so I am passive, so i must wait for active girls who actually find me attractive and they are very few and far between.

ReputationRep:
    wiwarin_mir you're not the only one here

ReputationRep:
    has anyone thought that girls flirt because its fun? not just because they want to "get with" someone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Me2)
    has anyone thought that girls flirt because its fun? not just because they want to "get with" someone.
    Of course, It is. But when its done shamlessly it tends to point to 'tramp'.

ReputationRep:
    Girls at clubs aren't the sort you get to start a relationship with. I mean, at my local, the girls walk round grabbing cocks and giving it a wink - I just give em a smile and walk on.. wouldn't wanna get to know em to be fair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James_W)
    Girls at clubs aren't the sort you get to start a relationship with. I mean, at my local, the girls walk round grabbing cocks and giving it a wink - I just give em a smile and walk on.. wouldn't wanna get to know em to be fair.
    true, those at clubs are usually the ones you look for a quick shag. (generalisation of course)

ReputationRep:
    I meet most girls through friends.. or out in town or something. Got to know a few girls from clubs, wouldn't say they are the relationship type though. Original poster: Outgoing but not 'in your face'.. I don't usually like the quiet ones because they can be a drag to talk to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    The intelligent guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James_W)
    I I don't usually like the quiet ones because they can be a drag to talk to.
    Oh you'd be surprised how many opinions and topics of conversation a 'quiet' girl can have; it's just that being quiet we tend to keep them to ourselves more until we feel like discussing them.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 9, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.