This discussion is closed.
alio
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
just wondered do most ppl meet their partners in clubs coz i dont go out and only ever had 1 bf whilst being at college.
also do guys find the outgoing and flirty girls more attractive than the quiet and passive ones.
just bored so nothin else to think about lol
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by alio)
also do guys find the outgoing and flirty girls more attractive than the quiet and passive ones.
no.
chidori
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by alio)
Well, not me. The 'outgoing and flirty' girls are more noticeable but I think the quiet ones are just as fun to talk to but are just shy (which can be cute).
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by alio)
just wondered do most ppl meet their partners in clubs coz i dont go out and only ever had 1 bf whilst being at college.
God know. All my girlfriends have been through friends. It would be very rare to find someone I would even consider going out with at a club.
alio
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by chidori)
Well, not me. The 'outgoing and flirty' girls are more noticeable but I think the quiet ones are just as fun to talk to but are just shy (which can be cute).
so wot type of guys like the cute shy ones. im trying to catagorize u guys lol i know that the sporty lads like the grown up looking girls (well they tend to in general)
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I hate girls who flirt shamelessly, we see them and were like "God, have some dignity!"
chidori
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by alio)
so wot type of guys like the cute shy ones. im trying to catagorize u guys lol i know that the sporty lads like the grown up looking girls (well they tend to in general)
I'm not that sporty (well, I go to the gym but haven't played football for the past year, due to studying) but I prefer maturer girls. I prefer girls who are a year or two older than me than those a year or two younger than me. But overall, it's how mature the girl acts which is more important to me.
sloaney87
Report 16 years ago
Flirty girls are all cool if you just want to get with them, but no one likes to go out with a flirtitous girl who seems to be all over the place - how annoying it would be to go out with someone like that,

but being flirtitious certainly makes you alot more attractive
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well it is easy to flirt and keep your dignity.
Joey_Johns
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Everdawn)
Well it is easy to flirt and keep your dignity.
It is indeed. You are of good stock Eve, I bet you go to the classiest places in Queensland!
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Joey_Johns)
It is indeed. You are of good stock Eve, I bet you go to the classiest places in Queensland!
I do my best.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by alio)
I cannot flirt, which puts me at a disadvantage, so I am passive, so i must wait for active girls who actually find me attractive and they are very few and far between.
Paranoid_
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
wiwarin_mir you're not the only one here
Me2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
has anyone thought that girls flirt because its fun? not just because they want to "get with" someone.
Everdawn
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Me2)
has anyone thought that girls flirt because its fun? not just because they want to "get with" someone.
Of course, It is. But when its done shamlessly it tends to point to 'tramp'.
James_W
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Girls at clubs aren't the sort you get to start a relationship with. I mean, at my local, the girls walk round grabbing cocks and giving it a wink - I just give em a smile and walk on.. wouldn't wanna get to know em to be fair.
Fly By
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by James_W)
Girls at clubs aren't the sort you get to start a relationship with. I mean, at my local, the girls walk round grabbing cocks and giving it a wink - I just give em a smile and walk on.. wouldn't wanna get to know em to be fair.
true, those at clubs are usually the ones you look for a quick shag. (generalisation of course)
James_W
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I meet most girls through friends.. or out in town or something. Got to know a few girls from clubs, wouldn't say they are the relationship type though. Original poster: Outgoing but not 'in your face'.. I don't usually like the quiet ones because they can be a drag to talk to.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by alio)
The intelligent guys.
Minta
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by James_W)
I I don't usually like the quiet ones because they can be a drag to talk to.
Oh you'd be surprised how many opinions and topics of conversation a 'quiet' girl can have; it's just that being quiet we tend to keep them to ourselves more until we feel like discussing them.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (131)
46.79%
Take exams next summer (40)
14.29%
Change uni choice through clearing (69)
24.64%
Apply to uni next year instead (26)
9.29%
I'm not applying to university (14)
5%

Watched Threads