Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

Should immigrants be deported when they commit a serious crime? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrJAKEE)
    I agree with you completely. There is no excuse for freedom of speech to be infringed even if people do not agree with it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mine was about hate speeches which start riots. It wasn't clear enough in my example. Hopefully, this clears it up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jitesh07)

As for the vandalism part, mine was just an example.
    Well thank God for that. Thanks for clarifying this was fiction- I can sleep easy now!

Well ALL understood you were talking about hate speech, by the way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jitesh07)
    Mine was about hate speeches which start riots. It wasn't clear enough in my example. Hopefully, this clears it up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That can't be defined though. If I said woman shouldn't be in the infantry because men are more physically apt, which led to a riot, would I be jailed?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Depends how much they've contributed to our society. Depends on the crime too I guess, if it was murder in self defence is that really as bad as murdering in a robbery?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrJAKEE)
    That can't be defined though. If I said woman shouldn't be in the infantry because men are more physically apt, which led to a riot, would I be jailed?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    The laws need to be clearly defined with a clear understanding of what counts as a hate speech.

(Original post by HigherMinion)
    Well thank God for that. Thanks for clarifying this was fiction- I can sleep easy now!

Well ALL understood you were talking about hate speech, by the way.
    Okay. Goodnight, Mr./Ms./Mrs. HigherMinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.