Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone tell me whether people from Bristol and UWE unis share societies and whether or not they mingle

ReputationRep:
    When I lived in Bristol I was a member of a sports club that shared facilities with a UWE club. There were one or two Uni of Bristol members of the UWE club, so it evidently does happen sometimes. However, the universities will remain largely separate socially - it's just a case of a few people mixing because one uni has a club that the other doesn't, or one club is better than the other.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Does this mean that you can go to UWE but also attend clubs that are only available at Bristol uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thipika15)
    Does this mean that you can go to UWE but also attend clubs that are only available at Bristol uni?
    Unless the reciprocal agreement has changed in the last 5 years or so, that is correct.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thipika15)
    Just to clarify from a current Bristol uni student, this is still possible! My sports club has a member from UWE. I think you have to pay an extra fee to become an affiliated member of the Bristol uni SU though (don't think it's much though).

ReputationRep:
    Yes! Thats great! Thanks

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.