Join TSR now for chat about life, relationships, fashion and more…Sign up now

Is this the beginning of a six pack? Watch

• Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    And by beginning I mean very humble beginning, as I appreciate that it's only a one pack at the moment, maybe two if you squint

That's if it's anything at all and that I'm not just deluding myself.

Thanks!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    You have hips...is this a girl? Pale skin looks disgusting

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fudgecake22)
    You have hips...is this a girl? Pale skin looks disgusting

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes I'm a girl, and apologies that my wish to avoid skin cancer disgusts you so much :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    u need to drop bodyfat

ReputationRep:
    You look fantastic! How on earth do you do it?

ReputationRep:
    Yes it is if there is such thing as a 'beginning of a 6 pack'. Big lifts, cardio and a calorie deficit will give some more definition if you want. But in my opinion that's a nice look for a girl as it is!

ReputationRep:
    Everyone has a six pack really - we all have those muscles, just most people's are weaker than that of professional athletes (yet they still look very similar) and are hidden behind a bunch of fat. If you got rid of the fat they would look similar to that of professional athletes although they would protrude slightly less and certainly wouldn't be as strong...

To answer your question, yes, that's your central abdominal muscles you can kind of see. Want to see them more? You need to lose more fat. Is losing more fat a good idea? Well, that depends on how you go about it. It really doesn't look like you have a lot of fat, you probably just need to work on building your muscle and definitely not eating less or going crazy on cardio (i.e spending an hour running every day, way over the top). Don't do isolated exercises for your abs though it's kind of a waste as they get pressured just as much with compound exercises through weightlifting yet that will improve all your other muscles and burn way more calories meaning you lose fat elsewhere too but gain more muscle. Compounds are the way forward, isolation exercises are or bodybuilding and not much more.

P.S Pale skin is absolutely gorgeous. Never tan.

ReputationRep:
    Starting off yeah. Don't go all the way though; it looks awful on a woman. BTW pale skin looks really nice.

ReputationRep:
    It is!! Btw, you look fantastic, keep up the good work you've done
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abbiemac)
    You look fantastic! How on earth do you do it?
    Thanks I don't know really - I eat "fairly" healthily, and I run and swim regularly. Don't do any lifting at the moment.

(Original post by KingStannis)
    Starting off yeah. Don't go all the way though; it looks awful on a woman. BTW pale skin looks really nice.
    Yeah I don't want to go any/much further than that. It's not something I've been working on specifically, I just noticed it the other day.

Thanks for all the replies

ReputationRep:
    If you want abs you need to lower your body fat, simples.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say that right there is spot on if you're going for aesthetics, of course different people like different things and all that noise.

And I agree with the posts above. Pale skin is nicer, personally (and you're probably not as pale as that, it looks like you may be close to a window with light coming through?)

ReputationRep:
    not even close

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straighthate)
    not even close
    Exactly sorry to say truth hurts

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.