Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ________________________________ ________________________________ ________
    POLL ADDED
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3397705

________________________________ ________________________________ ________

For the June 2015 F324 OCR A Chemistry module

ReputationRep:
    do you have the mark scheme for the f324 ocr chem paper from 2014?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s23t)
    do you have the mark scheme for the f324 ocr chem paper from 2014?
    Haha your everywhere x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    how far are you in the syllabus? we have finished f324 and everything till electrode potentials in f325

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khanlar22)
    how far are you in the syllabus? we have finished f324 and everything till electrode potentials in f325
    We've done everything except the stuff on cells and were told to do transition elements in our own time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MollyMcFly1)
    We've done everything except the stuff on cells and were told to do transition elements in our own time
    You were told to do transition metals in your own time?! Can't think of anything worse! How's it going so far?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khaleesi_)
    You were told to do transition metals in your own time?! Can't think of anything worse! How's it going so far?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah my teacher will go through it but I don't think she's planned too much time in for it as it's mostly just memorising stuff so she wants us to have an understanding of it so she can just speed through it and do some practical sessions as well. I find it a bit dry - not the most interesting topic! How about you?

ReputationRep:
    I have the rates of reaction practical assessment (quantitive) straight after half term. If anyone who has done it has any tips that would be great, I have done the ester/benzene qualitative and evaluative if anyone wants to trade infomation

ReputationRep:
    We've finished both courses now pretty much which is quite scary seeing as I feel like I don't know anything! Does anyone have any good resources for NMR?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hmht)
    I have the rates of reaction practical assessment (quantitive) straight after half term. If anyone who has done it has any tips that would be great, I have done the ester/benzene qualitative and evaluative if anyone wants to trade infomation
    I will be doing it on monday next week)
    See how it goes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Khanlar22)
    I will be doing it on monday next week)
    See how it goes
    ah good luck!! I'm sure you will be fine all I know is it'll be a type of clock reaction so if you have any information (before or after you've have done it) on the questions you are asked, it would be great to hear from you

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    anyone have the june 2014 exam papers or mark schemes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowerbud)
    anyone have the june 2014 exam papers or mark schemes?
    Yah I have done that as a mock! Can't share it with you though, that's cheating.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Does anyone know whether we need to know the monomers that make up Terylene, poly(lactic acid), nylon-6,6 and Kevlar?? Or if there's a question on them will we be given the formulae?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SLTLucy)
    Hi
    Does anyone know whether we need to know the monomers that make up Terylene, poly(lactic acid), nylon-6,6 and Kevlar?? Or if there's a question on them will we be given the formulae?
    Thanks
    No I don't think you need to know them but many questions in past papers are based on them, so I would look over the examples of them in the textbook to make sure you fully understand them!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SLTLucy)
    Hi
    Thanks
    Yes, my tutor has stressed time and time again to me that you do in fact need to know them. Plus, check out the specification, it says that you need to know it too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by khaleesi_)
    Yes, my tutor has stressed time and time again to me that you do in fact need to know them. Plus, check out the specification, it says that you need to know it too!
    Its not that hard tho, just learn them. I've done some past papers and they'll gibe you to monomers and tell you to join them to make nylon66 or give you the names for the two monomers produced from nylon66

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone done any of the coursework?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Rainbow Drops-)
    Has anyone done any of the coursework?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Don't ask on here, you will just get your account banned.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hayley Williams)
    Don't ask on here, you will just get your account banned.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What are you on about?

Asking if anyone's done it, is hardly asking them for the answers.

I've never done one before since I've transferred so I want to know what they're like.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 22, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.