Malia, Zante or Maga?

Watch
Tas97
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey guys, first post.
Was hoping people that have been to Malia, Zante or Magaluf can help me decide where to go with around 6 other fellas in the summer? First holiday and that. Was gonna go Maga but heard it's full of people fighting and more of a northern place? Cheers in advance.
zapsspaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
ah man. Magaluf! (but tbf I am northern) Me and my group of mates went, other groups went to Malia and Bulgaria but even they've said how much better Maga looked, just from photos etc. Mmmmm just everything, the clubs were always packed and the music was good! Very cheap drink, we had an hour of unlimited drinking for 5 euro every night in The Chaplins bar, so imagine how much you could drink in an hour with a bit of pace. Also though the beach was gorgeous through the day, unbelievably clean considering. Good luck choosing!
That Was So Funny!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
working class scum, i look down upon thee wearing my monocle and tweed double breasted blazer
Tas97
Rep:
?
Also want a place with an even ratio of boys/girls because I've heard maga is a bit of a cockfest!
zapsspaz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Tas97)
Also want a place with an even ratio of boys/girls because I've heard maga is a bit of a cockfest!
Na yeh it is a bit of a cockfest tbh but I mean I was in a group of 7 girls and it was our first choice... So idk. But walking around it wasn't like "ah man too many lads", it seemed pretty even at the time.. Writing this I see this is probably no help at all, sorry ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Tas97
Rep:
?
(Original post by zapsspaz)
Na yeh it is a bit of a cockfest tbh but I mean I was in a group of 7 girls and it was our first choice... So idk. But walking around it wasn't like "ah man too many lads", it seemed pretty even at the time.. Writing this I see this is probably no help at all, sorry ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ๏ฟฝ
It's fine! Every little helps and all that!
$$$stackemup$$$
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Zante for the Fit Poon!
fudgecake22
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Which place for loads of sex every night? ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Asklepios
  • Study Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ibiza has the best clubs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
bradneedshelp
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Booked our first lads holiday this week and we have went with maga. I would book up soon mate as prices are just going up!
Dazman0106
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I would say Malia or Zante.Went to Zante last year and have Malia booked for July. Maga is full of gypsies and chavs.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (36)
15.58%
I'm not sure (8)
3.46%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (85)
36.8%
I have already dropped out (4)
1.73%
I'm not a current university student (98)
42.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed