The Student Room Group

Who else has an absolute killer week this week?

I really don't know how to survive. I've been preparing in advance gradually but I still don't think i'll know everything in time :'(. I've already posted what I'm going to have but here it is again:

Mon: Japanese A2 HL Paper 1+ English A1 HL Paper 2
Tues: Japanese HL paper 2 + Biology SL Paper 1+2
Wed: Bio SL Paper 3 + History HL Paper 1 + 2
Thurs: History HL Paper 3

C'est impossible....Japanese A2 is like English A1....we have an unseen commentary and we have to write an essay based to the texts we have written (though there are desperation question where you don't have to use them and talk about global issues instead).

Omfg.........i'm going to die....

Not to mention the fact that the joints in my hands will be inactive for awhile after this week.

If I don't get into Uni i'll blame it on the scheduling :P nah just kiddin.

Good luck all.
hah, my next week is slack..

English A1 HL - Monday
Mandarin Ab Initio SL - Friday

I'll be studying geography in between that...

There's this hockey team year-end sale happening on the next Saturday that I don't wanna miss, but gotta have Geog and CS studied up for
Reply 2
my week will suck BIG time.

English A1 SL P2 on monday AM, Chinese A2 HL P1 on monday PM

Chinese A2 HL P2 on tuesday AM, Environmental Systems P1, P2 on tuesday PM

Environmental Systems P3 on wednesday AM, History HL P1, P2 on wednesday PM

History HL P3 on thursday morning.....

and then a whole week to go before econ HL :frown:
Monday: English A1 HL Paper 2
Tuesday: Biology HL 1 & 2
Wednesday: Biology HL Paper 3
Thursday: I’m free
Friday: French ab 1 & 2

I thought my week was pretty tight but I realize most people are much worse off than I am! But then again, I absolutely suck at French so....
Hang in there all of you, it is nearly over!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 4
Haha, I think i gotcha beat...
I basically finish every one of my frikken highers this week, as well as one standard subject *sigh*
My schedule is
English P2 HL - Monday
Biology P1+2 HL - Tuesday
Bio P3 HL + History P1 + 2 HL Wednesday
History P3 HL + French A2 P1 Thursday
French A2 P2 Friday
Oh the joy :mad:
Reply 5
I wish the IB would actually THINK before putting Biology and History on the same day. It's IMPOSSIBLE. The person who did the scheduling should be shot :P
Reply 6
I feel so bad for u guys takin history AND biology. Me personally have had the KILLING WEEK last week - physics, psychology and maths... and the night befor psychology paper 2 i realised that we didnt do half of the things at school (and i dont skip classes) and i studied whole night, and then just the thing i was studying came up in the tests.

Good luck Bio-historians :smile:
Reply 7
This week sucks for me 2! With english, biology and french.... ubt next week is worse HL geo and Chem on the same day?! 2h30 geo then 3.25 chem in the afternoon-- Not very good at timetables are they?!! At least none of mine clash- that would be awful... Good Luck everyone!
Reply 8
yeah, next week is really bad.. computer science, chemistry and economics in a row. i only have bio this week :P (... and it's only sl).
good luck everybody!

Latest

Trending

Trending