The Student Room Group
You can easily get them off the aqa website, it's what I do.
http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administration/exams-guidance/find-past-papers-and-mark-schemes
Hello :smile:

You look like you're new to TSR, so you may not be familiar with the rules regarding June 2014 papers (which are pretty strict):

Examination papers for the June 2014 series are unavailable to students; This is because, as the newest exam series, they are still being used by schools as mock examination papers to test students internally.

You should not ask for, or supply, these papers on this site, as a student using this thread may well gain an unfair advantage in these mock exams over those who have not had prior access to the paper.

If you happen to be looking to cheat in your mock, don't do it: it's not worth it - at the end of the day, your result will be completely meaningless, both to you and your teachers; I promise you, it'll be better in the long run if you treat this mock as a real exam, which obviously means not looking at the questions before hand.

Should you have a legitimate reason to access these papers, you should ask your teachers, who may decide to give it to you.

Thanks.

Original post by Gingerbread101
x
Original post by talha786123
Hi does anyone know or have the aqa gcse physics 2014 p2 paper?

Original post by danconway
x

As explained, please do not attempt to access these papers. I understand that you wouldn't know the rules being new, but TSR is not a platform for cheating. Unfortunately I'm going to have to close this thread, please don't ask for these papers, or if you've done any please don't tell people what is on them while we're still in mock period.

Thanks, thread closed.

Latest