The Student Room Group

TSR Transformation Contest 2015 Official Discussion Thread

TSR Transformation Contest Official Discussion Thread

Please use this thread for all discussion regarding the 2015 Transformation Contest.

Click here to enter

Scroll to see replies

Definitely starting this on 1st January. I lost all my weight this year and then promptly gained it all back again! I've gone from 9 stone 10lbs on 1st August, to now I'm about 13 stone, it's absolutely blumming ridiculous.
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
Definitely starting this on 1st January. I lost all my weight this year and then promptly gained it all back again! I've gone from 9 stone 10lbs on 1st August, to now I'm about 13 stone, it's absolutely blumming ridiculous.

Best of luck to you :smile:.

What are you going to be doing to try to lose the weight?
Original post by keromedic

YAY KERO :dumbells:

WE CAN DO THIS KIDDO :woo:
Original post by TheTipsyTarsier
YAY KERO :dumbells:

WE CAN DO THIS KIDDO :woo:

Hey there :smile:. Yea :biggrin:.

You did it last year right? Doing similar stuff?
Hey there :smile:. Yea :biggrin:.

You did it last year right? Doing similar stuff?

Yep last year on DeceitfulDove account. I'll be doing the same training minus my weights. I'm doing a couple runs a week, my normal two martial art classes and practising on the bag at home, have an exercise bike now too so will see how that goes. Replacing my weights with a nice bodyweight routine :h:

I don't like getting too complicated when it gets to food, I'll eat when I'm hungry, chicken/turkey/tuna and veg :biggrin: will be off down the butchers to get the 5kg tub of chicken breast yummmm :h: what's your plan?
Oh, this is a fitness thread. Oops.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same thing I did last time, stick to 1200 cals, and exercising.

I'm no stranger to weight loss really. This was me October 2009 after baby number 3 at 14 stone 3lbs:

Spoiler

This is me in September 2012, at my lowest adult weight so far 9 stone 3lbs :

Spoiler

Then this is me July 2013 after baby number 4 at about 12 stone 10lbs ish

Spoiler

Then I lost most of it again, this is me August 2014 at 9 stone 10lbs

Spoiler

And then for some inexplicable reason I spent the past 4 months eating like a pig and now I'm nearly 13 stone (which you'll see when I do my start pictures for this contest tomorrow), and I'm not even pregnant, so I'm thoroughly ashamed of myself.

I'm sick of it now, I want my body back! It's not as though I don't know how to lose weight, clearly I've done it several times before, but whereas previously being pregnant has been the reason for my weight gain, there's absolutely no excuse for my latest weight gain other than sheer gluttony.

So, I'm gonna lose it again. Aiming for an ultimate 9 stone but I think that will take longer than 12 weeks lol. I'll just get as far as I can within the 12 weeks for this contest, and then carry on with it until I reach my goal.
(edited 9 years ago)
Ah so tempting....
This looks awesome :yy:

Best of luck everyone! :dumbells: You can do it!
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
This looks awesome :yy:

Best of luck everyone! :dumbells: You can do it!

You joining us? :colone:
Original post by Slowbro93
You joining us? :colone:

In spirit, but I'm not putting pictures up! :lol:
Reply 12
I'm in it to win it!! defo need some motivation to eat healthy!! Currently 80kg atm, put on a bit of fat while bulking so will prob bulk for 8 weeks and then cut for 4!

Best of luck everyone!! :biggrin:
Reply 13
I'll be training for a long distance triathlon. So will be making a blog for sure. I'm aiming to complete the 1.2 mile swim, 55 mile cycle and 13 mile run in less than 6 hours. It's going to require a lot of work but I have a few months.

I hope everyone's able to achieve their targets.
Sick of being the 'fatty' and of telling myself i'll start dieting or working out in the next few days and then not doing it! Hopefully this thread etc will give me the motivation :smile:
IN.

Goals

1. sort out the disproportion between my torso and legs (smaller thighs)
2. More muscle..everywhere :dontknow:

Weight: 9st exactly

Measurements

Waist: 26"
Hip (widest part, i.e around le butt): 37
Thigh: 21.5
Bicep: 10

IN.

Goals

1. sort out the disproportion between my torso and legs (smaller thighs)
2. More muscle..everywhere :dontknow:

Weight: 9st exactly

Measurements

Waist: 26"
Hip (widest part, i.e around le butt): 37
Thigh: 21.5
Bicep: 10

You are sooooo FIT! Love that waist, and your thigh-ass ratio is amazing! Keep up the good work!!
Original post by k9markiii
I'll be training for a long distance triathlon. So will be making a blog for sure. I'm aiming to complete the 1.2 mile swim, 55 mile cycle and 13 mile run in less than 6 hours. It's going to require a lot of work but I have a few months.

I hope everyone's able to achieve their targets.

That is mental! Your fitness is crazy, I'll have to get some running tips from you, I'm in bits after half an hour! I think I need better shoes cos my feet feel like they're cramping up on a run.
Reply 17
Right how is everyone planning on going about this? After looking at my pics I've realised that I've put on a lot of fat this past winter, curse me and my dirty bulk!!!

Also thinking of changing my workout from a Full body 3x a week to a P/P/L 6x a week and I'm thinking of actually doing some ab exercises, God I haven't done them in over a year!!

That is mental! Your fitness is crazy, I'll have to get some running tips from you, I'm in bits after half an hour! I think I need better shoes cos my feet feel like they're cramping up on a run.

Defo invest in some good running shoes, it'll save you from potential injuries and your **** shoes won't be around to demotivate you!
Want to enter but don't want to post nekid pictures of myself online :hide:
Original post by Rumschpringe
Want to enter but don't want to post nekid pictures of myself online :hide:

Enter under a dupe?

Quick Reply