Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Keziah)
    Pasta = cooking? Pasta is a quick lunch for something cheap and easy! ie: a student lunch.

Today my housemate made goulash for us. Yesterday I made mushroom jalousie, which is a pie consisting of mushrooms, lentils, nuts, prunes, spring onions, in puff pastry. On other occasions I have made lemon and garlic chicken, with bulgur, salad and pitta. And vegetable chow mein and king prawns in hoisin sauce.
    Pasta does equal cooking and making whatever to go with the pasta is most definatley cooking..

ReputationRep:
    some idiot slutmanwhore keeps eating my food and stealing my stuff..

i left the following sign

'touch my fuc*ing sh*t again and i swear ill break your plates and then your face you fugly c**t.

feel kinda bad no

oh no wait i dont the food doesnt BELONG to him.

peace guys

xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minicoopa)
    some idiot slutmanwhore keeps eating my food and stealing my stuff..

i left the following sign

'touch my fuc*ing sh*t again and i swear ill break your plates and then your face you fugly c**t.

feel kinda bad no

oh no wait i dont the food doesnt BELONG to him.

peace guys

xxx

Remember Fireman Sam, - that Italian bird always used to get mad, then Trrev (the bus driver) would say in her accent ' I lover you when you get angry...' (he wanted a piece! bad for kids tV!) That just sprung to mind...

its 2.30 and my flatmate's (use the term lightly) are running around like morons... im too OLD for this!!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.