The Student Room Group

What would you do?

What would you do if you were in the following situation;

You have a teacher for English, she is nice and friendly with the girls - but not as friendly with the lads. She is about 26, and she is always telling us lads not to talk, but she has a conversation with the girls! In form, we got asked what we didn't like about the sixth form so I've complained about her, and then I called her a hypocrite in another class and the teacher kept me behind and asked me why I was insulting the teacher. Also, she has bitched about me in another class saying I am miserable and boring because I dropped her media lesson, she doesn't even know me that well or she would have had the brains to realise it was her media class that was making me miserable and boring. She is a grown woman FFS, meant to be setting an example but talks about me when I'm not there. She is like a child!

What would you do?
Reply 1
I wouldn't lower myself to her standards. There's not much you can do about it, she hasn't really done anything wrong. There is always going to be people you don't get along with. The only thing you could really do is to shout at her about it, or talk to her maturely, but if you say the lads are always talking, it won't be a very strong argument on your side :rolleyes: But Good Luck with it all anyway! :p:
She's a complete idiot.

I wouldn't even mind if she asked the girls to stop talking, but she doesn't! :mad:
Give her a good old slapping, that should sort her out.
Madémoisélle Charlotté
Give her a good old slapping, that should sort her out.

:rofl:

If only I wasn't a lad... :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 5
Complain.
:rofl:

If only I wasn't a lad... :biggrin::biggrin:

I'd be more than happy to do it for you:p:
Something similar happened in my old school when I was in Year 13. Incidentally it was also an English teacher :p: and even though she constantly told us that expressing our opinions was vital for the exam, she couldn't stand anyone disagreeing with her and had a complete hissy fit over it one lesson. She stormed out of the room and into the departmental office and we could hear her slagging off the boy who'd somehow managed to offend her! We didn't do anything in the end and she was mostly OK after that, but if it's really getting to you, try complaining to your form tutor, head of sixth form or head of department or asking your parents to.
Sticky situation, I'm glad I haven't come across this :s:
Reply 9
I would ignore it. I'd be too tired to be bothered.

Latest

Trending

Trending