Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    for the kia picanto lx!
    Im used to driving my Dad's Vauxhall Zafara(7-seater), yes its bigger and I think it could do with better breaks, but its it to be serviced after someone backed into it.
    The replacement my Dad brings home is this lil toy of a car, I cant raise the seat(Im 4'10'' so need to sit on a pillow) its loud, overly sensitive, feels toyesh... I do like however that because its small I can park it so much better that the big chunk of vauxhal.

please tell me other small cars arent like this...
    the Ford KA for example, it is a car Id like

ReputationRep:

It aint gonna win sexiest car of the year is it...

ReputationRep:
    i drove the kia picanto when i was learning and i see where your coming from when you say it feels toyish. the pickup is a load of c**p too, but it was easy to learn on thats the only plus i can think of for that car. glad i got a 1.6 polo feels like a concorde compared to picanto.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like the kind of thing you'd expect to find in a McDonald's Happy Meal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sync)
    Looks like the kind of thing you'd expect to find in a McDonald's Happy Meal.
    rofl

ReputationRep:
    remember the price though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chris12345)
    remember the price though
    Yeah, Happy Meals are VERY expensive these days aren't they? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Get a NUS card, brings it down to like £3.70 and you get a free burger/McFlurry!

Legends.

If only Kia accepted NUS when buying their cars and i don't know, gave you a free cup holder (for your supersize coke) or something!

Graham

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gbduo)
    Get a NUS card, brings it down to like £3.70 and you get a free burger/McFlurry!

Legends.

If only Kia accepted NUS when buying their cars and i don't know, gave you a free cup holder (for your supersize coke) or something!

Graham
    You can't fit a supersized coke in a Kia Picanto :p:

ReputationRep:
    What a crap car!

We need a car that we can fit our supersize coke in, we STUDENTS demand it! We are sticking it to the MAN!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.