Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    in the flannels in the bullring, i saw this blue reflective jacket - it was so cool. only problem is that there are only 30 in the world and it's thus £750. if anyone can picture what i'm on about, has anyone seen anything like this? it is a tiny bit roadsign/workman in its reflectivity but it's very cool. if there's a similar item of clothing which isn't industrial looking at a lower price i'd be interested!

ReputationRep:
    Oh there's a Flannels in the bullring?! Haven't been for a while, go look tomorrow

Anyway, i know you don't want it industrial looking, but try looking round markets. They do sell things like that (depending on the market ob) but don't know if it's what you'd be looking for!

-x-

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.