The Student Room Group
Original post by kelefi
could anyone link me to the june 2014 paper for ocr chemistry module 1? much appreciated :smile:

Hello, I'm not sure whether you're too familiar with the rules for June 2014 paper sharing on TSR.

Examination papers for the June 2014 series are unavailable to students; This is because, as the newest exam series, they are still being used by schools as mock examination papers to test students internally.

You should not ask for, nor supply, these papers, nor information about the content of these papers, on this site, as a student using this thread may well gain an unfair advantage in these mock exams over those who have not had prior access to the paper.

If you happen to be looking to cheat in your mock, don't do it: it's not worth it - at the end of the day, your result will be completely meaningless, both to you and your teachers.

Should you have a legitimate reason to access these papers, you should ask your teachers, who may decide to give it to you.

Thanks, and I hope you understand why you can't ask for June 2014 papers on here. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Gingerbread101
x
(edited 9 years ago)
It isn't out for students use yet until around March time as most schools will use it as an official mock exam.
So you can only access it until near exam season.
Reply 3
oh ok thanks nonetheless. ive exhausted all the resources i could get my hands on, so im trying to find some papers to do. ive done papers from 09 onwards.
Original post by kelefi
oh ok thanks nonetheless. ive exhausted all the resources i could get my hands on, so im trying to find some papers to do. ive done papers from 09 onwards.

You can always have a go at some of the 'Foundation Chemistry' papers from the legacy specification pre-2009. You can find those on Xtremepapers. Obviously, it's a different specification, but a lot of it should be relevant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kelefi
could anyone link me to the june 2014 paper for ocr chemistry module 1? much appreciated :smile:

I know you understand what the problems with having access to this paper are from the previous posts. Unfortunately I am still going to have to close this thread in case someone who took this exam posts the questions on here.
If you've done all of those papers, go through the mark schemes, highlight what you got wrong in them then go back and redo them :smile:

Good luck, thread closed.

Latest