Turn on thread page Beta

I love Ollie :) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    thanks, yesterday you all bought me 2 pints of beer

i didn't fiddle the poll! i've put it back to what it was.
    Hands up who believes him

ReputationRep:
    Ollie - you thinking of organising a big party for the Vengeful Overlords upwards? (technically i was one until i got over 500 posts taken off my count ... )Plenty of alcohol and fruit please!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    Ollie - you thinking of organising a big party for the Vengeful Overlords upwards? (technically i was one until i got over 500 posts taken off my count ... )Plenty of alcohol and fruit please!
    About 900 more posts and i can join you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    thanks, yesterday you all bought me 2 pints of beer
    Is there a limit to the effect of clicking.
    I mean, if i clicked on it 100 times right now, would you get that much, or wouldn't it work?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Hands up who believes him
    sigh, oh come on!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    About 900 more posts and i can join you.
    hehe - cool - depends on your appetite for posting i suppose - you could be here pretty soon ...

ReputationRep:
    *depressed* this thread is taking me right back to my childhood...it's like one of those secret gangs they wouldn't let you join... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    *depressed* this thread is taking me right back to my childhood...it's like one of those secret gangs they wouldn't let you join... :rolleyes:
    You mean you had a gang in ur school that wouldn't let you join. Our schopol wasn't as sad as that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    LOL, now that's just plain mean!
    I'm going to subscribe straight after my exams and holiday when I'll be online more often. Just to see if it's as wonderful as everyone has said.

*As for who manipulated the poll I have an inkling it was Expression...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    sigh, oh come on!
    its okay, i believe you!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    I'm going to subscribe straight after my exams and holiday when I'll be online more often. Just to see if it's as wonderful as everyone has said.

*As for who manipulated the poll I have an inkling it was Expression...
    *Hex-cuuuuuuse me ?! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    *Hex-cuuuuuuse me ?! :eek:
    Whilst you show outrage at being (indirectly) accused you haven't denied it, therefore I must be right and have no reason to feel guilty about accusing you

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.