Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Several friends (hmm) have pointed out to to me that I look like Myra Hindley's (oddly iconic) mugshot on my bus pass/passport.

If anyone can better that in terms of embarrassment I'll be impressed

ReputationRep:
    I look terrible in passport photos but gorgeous the rest of the time, so I don't worry too much.

ReputationRep:
    I work in a photo shop and first of all, if you want your passport picture to be accepted, don't use a booth thing...so many damn rules you have to follow. And also its so much better to go to a shop where its done manually, someone takes a few, and if your lucky and have a nice person like me doing it :rolleyes:, i'll let you look at them and choose the best one. If you don't like them I'll do it again, so yeah going to a photo shop is highly recommended

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    i reallllly hate it. Having my passport photos taken and then seeing the result. They ALWAYS come out bad. I mean, the ones i had in my early teens were bad and the one i had taken recently was pretty bad too. My eyes look like they have big black patches around them and my nose looks really pointy na dout of shape.

I look fine in normal pictures, like with friends and stuff, its just that i have my passport photo everywhere, buss pass, student ID, hall card etc. so its always there to remind me of my fugliness Is anyone else like this? Maybe its the white background or something.. i dunno..

Anyone else hate their passport photos?
    I don't knwo where you're based, or if anyone else has said this- but if you're in London or visiting- get off at Picadilly Circus, (Bakerloo Line: is the same as Paddington and Waterloo if you didn't know), there is a man in the station who takes passport photos, which are the night size with a proper camera and you look totally normal, the right colour- not gothicky etc. and it's not that much mroe expensive- maybe £6 and you get 6 not 4. Hope this helps

ReputationRep:
    yeah most of mine are crap. those phpto booths arent a good place to take em it seems.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.