Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi guys hope ur all well
    im preparing my psychology coursework,but ive seem to hit a wall and i have absoulutley no idea what to do..my teacher hasnt covered anything other than the basics with us (layout!)and im very confused as to what to include in the introduction,im aware that u need to include past reasearch (ive chosen to go with Pezdek and Brewer and Treyens as im studyin the effect schemas have on memory ..a partial replication of Brewers study)

i also am very unsure of how to go about setting out my results..the teacher wants us to do a frequency polygon,but the ways shes described it makes no sense..does anyone have any suggestions as to how i can set my results into graphs(im doing the wilcoxon test)

any help would be greatly appreciated and i thank you in advance..please please help!!:confused:

ReputationRep:
    do you have to do a paragraph on what the schema theory is? if so it might be helpful to look through the education module for A2 OCR psychology... www.holah.net or www.learnsomestuff.com - that will help for background information...

I'm short on time atm, will try and make a better post this weekend.

ReputationRep:
    i know what the schema theory is and i know what studies to use but what im confused about what else to include in the introduction..im also a bit unsure in how to set out my results..im with AQA and they want frequency polygons and im not sure what results to use..(am i making sense)
    thank you very daytona 'preciate it..waiting for ur weekend post lool

ReputationRep:
    can someone please give me an idea as to how i would write an operationalised hypothesis for schema theory,i want to say that partipants will recall more schema consistent items in a recal test but how would i got about sayin that?have i made a big mistake in choosin to do schemas?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 24, 2006

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.