Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Here is the deal.

There is a guy who think I am falling for in more than a friend way but I'm not sure how he feels about me and what to do about it.

We're sorta close friends. He lends me his stuff a lot including various items of his clothing and we've slept together a few times (but just sleeping not having sex). When we were sleeping together he held me in his arms and everything but that's as far as it went and I actually dont mind it being just like that. But then in the morning he got up and he had this HUGE erection and I was thinking okaaay does that MEAN anything or is just a normal guy thing first thing in the morning?

I went out tonight with some friends and he was there with some other friends but he kept dancing with this blonde girl and it made me feel uncomfortable and well a tad jealous. But then he came over and talked to me and put his hand round my waist and I know it sounds incredibly cliche but yes it was like an electric shock when he touched my skin. He also said I looked hot in his shirt (which I was wearing as a crop top thing) I don't know whether to come outright and tell him that I like him or to just carry on staying at his flat and seeing if things take their own route kinda thing.

ADVICE MUCH NEEDED!!!! (sorry if I didnt make much sense - it IS a random hour of the morning)

ReputationRep:
    He definitely likes you.

ReputationRep:
    time to turn the heat up and flirt with him, if that goes well but hes yet to make the first move, ask him out, good luck and crack on

ReputationRep:
    I think he's made enough of an advance already - it's your turn to reciprocate.

Sounds promising!

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like he def likes you, goodluck x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it really does sound to me as though he really likes you.

ReputationRep:
    He likes you.... return the favor already!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Rogue~)
    But then in the morning he got up and he had this HUGE erection and I was thinking okaaay does that MEAN anything or is just a normal guy thing first thing in the morning?
    It's called: Morning Wood.

ReputationRep:
    Natural.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    He likes you, ask him out.

ReputationRep:
    Go for it girl

Perhaps say in a jokey way ' I like you.. you're funny:p: ' and see what he says...

ReputationRep:
    Morning wood, how I hate you.

He likes you, have his babies.

ReputationRep:
    how embarrassing.

ReputationRep:
    Guys arent complex. I would know, I am one. He likes you.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh not like women...god the ultimate question, how do women think!? lol!

Yeh he definately would like more...don't know if he likes you or not but it is worth exploring, so flirt and just see where it goes! Quiet night in, in front of the TV/film...lots can happen

Graham

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm, the massive hard on doesn't mean anything, its just something natural that happens to guys. Theres no control over it. To be honest, if he really liked you, surely he'd have made this pretty clear while you slept together all night holding each other? I'd have at least expected him to have made a move on you...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WokSz)
    I thought it was called morning glory, ive had it evry morning since i was like 13:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WokSz)
    Morning Glory where i come from.
    - But yeah, its fairly nateral, and im quite sure he would be more embarised that you about it. I would be!

But yeah, i'd say he likes you. And clearly you do too.
    - I dont know any of the background, or eather of your personalitys, but maybe he's just looking for a bit of reassurnce that you are actally interested?

Daniel

ReputationRep:
    he lyks u awwwwwww.

ReputationRep:
    Wow thanks for the all the responses guys! I shall try and take on your advice and see what happens!

Lol morning wood..............

And in response to 3232 yeah I sort was expecting him to make some sort of move as well but it never happened which is why my head is all messed up.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 23, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.